• Anúncio Global
    Respostas
    Exibições
    Última mensagem

Equação com Radical

Winslow was origin

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 03, 2018 04:05

Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Eric Winston has been unanimously re-elected as president of the NFL players union Daryl Johnston Jersey , earning his third straight three-year term.

Winston, who is scheduled to become a free agent, ran unopposed for the position. The NFLPA Board of Player Representatives announced the result Sunday at the NFLPA’s annual meetings.

New York Giants linebacker Mark Herzlich was elected as the union’s treasurer.

Sam Acho (Bears), Thomas Morstead (Saints), Russell Okung (Chargers) and Michael Thomas (Saints) were voted to the executive committee, and they join returning members Lorenzo Alexander (Bills) Malik Jefferson Jersey , Zak DeOssie (Giants), Richard Sherman (49ers), Adam Vinatieri (Colts) and Benjamin Watson (Ravens).

Former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. was jailed without bail Friday after pleading not guilty to multiple counts of kidnapping, rape and other charges.

The 34-year-old Winslow was ordered to return to San Diego County Superior Court on June 25 for a preliminary hearing.

If convicted, Winslow could face a maximum sentence of life in prison.

His attorney, Brian Watkins LeGarrette Blount Jersey , did not immediately respond to a message left at his office.

Prosecutors say Winslow began a crime spree last March that included rapes, kidnappings, indecent exposure and burglary and continued until just before his arrest this week.

According to charging documents, he allegedly kidnapped and raped a 54-year-old woman on March 13 and then a 59-year-old woman on May 13.

On May 24, prosecutors say, he exposed himself in a public place Marshall Faulk Jersey , the location of which wasn't disclosed.

The burglary charges involved alleged break-ins at the home of a 71-year-old woman on June 1 and an 86-year-old woman on June 7.

Winslow was originally arrested June 7 in the burglary case. After posting bail he was arrested again Thursday on the additional charges. On Friday, Superior Court Judge Robert Dahlquist ordered him held without bail.

The son of Hall of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow, the younger Winslow spent 10 seasons in the NFL from 2004-13 with Cleveland, Tampa Bay, New England and the New York Jets. The former University of Miami star had 469 catches for 5,236 yards and 25 touchdowns in 105 games.

Once NFL's highest-paid tight end Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , he was suspended in 2013 with the Jets for violating the league's performance-enhancing drug policy. In November 2013, he was arrested after a woman told police she saw him masturbating in a parked car outside of a New Jersey department store. Winslow was arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana, and the charge was dropped after he completed court-ordered terms.

Drafted No. 6 overall by Cleveland, he broke his right leg in his rookie season, then sustained a serious right knee injury in a motorcycle accident that offseason.

Anfernee Simons Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

Formação Escolar: ENSINO FUNDAMENTAL I
Andamento: cursando

Bears line

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 03, 2018 04:17

Players take note: Referees aren’t swallowing their whistles so far in the 2018 NHL playoffs.

Penalties are up more than 17 percent over the same time a year ago and are playing a substantial role in several series. Through 19 games in the first round Matthias Farley Jersey , there have been nearly 10 penalties per game. Last year, there was an average of eight penalties called through 20 games.

”The penalties that have been called in the series so far is an indication of how the referees are calling the game,” Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan said Monday. ”They’re calling it as they see it. I think discipline is of the utmost importance.”

While the two-time defending Stanley Cup champions haven’t been perfect in that regard against Philadelphia, they haven’t been derailed by a lack of discipline. Around the rest of the NHL, penalties and the ensuing power-play goals are making a big difference: There have been 38 power-play goals through Sunday’s games compared with just 21 in 2017.

The NHL wants officials to call playoffs at the same standard as the regular season, which is happening with penalties actually going up from the first period through the third. Each of the 10 pairings of referees working the playoffs has at least one who has worked the Cup Final, so the hope is having that experience helps maintain consistency.

The Washington Capitals blew two-goal leads in back-to-back overtime losses on home ice to Columbus because of ill-advised penalties and go into Game 3 on the road (7:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday, NBCSN) knowing it’s a problem that needs immediate fixing.

”We need to be a little smarter,” center Nicklas Backstrom said. ”We need to play with better discipline – especially when we have the lead twice. … It’s obviously going to hurt you in the playoffs. That’s the way it is. It’s just fact.”

Nine of the 14 regulation goals in the Washington-Columbus series have come on the power play. The Blue Jackets Donte Moncrief Jersey , who surged into the playoffs by not taking a lot of penalties to tax one of the worst special teams units in the league, lead the playoffs in penalty minutes per game.

Coach John Tortorella said the Blue Jackets ”have to cure that” because it’s too dangerous to keep taking so many penalties. His players know it even if they’re unsure of the standard.

”We need to stay out of the box, but you never know what’s a call and what’s not anymore,” forward Cam Atkinson said. ”But that’s the game right now.”

In the West, where Winnipeg leads Minnesota 2-1, the teams realize how tight things are being called.

The Wild took five penalties in the first 31 minutes Sunday night and stymied the Jets’ power play in a 6-2 comeback win. The teams combined for 19 penalties – including some fights and misconducts – in the second game of their series.

”We’ve just got to watch taking penalties,” Minnesota coach Bruce Boudreau said. ”Both teams were really emotional at the beginning and you’ve got to worry about taking penalties and getting behind the eight ball.”

It’s chippy between the Golden Knights and Kings, too, with Vegas up 3-0 going into Game 4 (10:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday Jihad Ward Jersey , NBCSN) in Los Angeles. All three games so far have been decided by a goal, L.A. defenseman Drew Doughty was suspended for an illegal check to the head of William Carrier and Kings coach John Stevens is none too happy about a missed call on Vegas forward Erik Haula for hitting Anze Kopitar in the face with the butt end of his stick Sunday night .

”We get a guy suspended for making a hockey play, and he butt-ends one of the best players in the world in the face,” Stevens said. ”That’s an intent-to-injure play.”

COMEBACK KINGS?

Los Angeles is the most recent team to come back from a 3-0 series deficit, doing so in 2014 against the San Jose Sharks on the way to winning the Stanley Cup. Stevens, who was an assistant four years ago, said his team has ”had some resilience all year,” and the tightness of the games against Vegas combined with the excellence of goaltender Jonathan Quick certainly makes an turnaround possible.

INJURIES

The Jets lost Tyler Myers to a lower-body injury that coach Paul Maurice thought was avoidable, and the big defenseman’s status is uncertain going into Game 4 (8 p.m. EDT Tuesday O. J. Simpson Jersey , CNBC). Young Tucker Poolman could draw into the lineup in place of Myers if necessary.

The Capitals won’t have forward Andre Burakovsky for at least Games 3 and 4 in Columbus because of an upper-body injury. Coach Barry Trotz said Burakovsky is going to ”miss some time” after being crunched into the boards by Boone Jenner in Game 2. Speedy winger Jakub Vrana, a surprise scratch for Washington on Sunday, goes back in for Burakovsky.

WHO STARTS?

Trotz said he has decided who will start in goal for the Capitals in Game 3 but hadn’t yet told Braden Holtby and Philipp Grubauer. After Grubauer allowed eight goals on 49 shots before being yanked at the second intermission of Game 2, the smart money is on Holtby, the 2016 Vezina Trophy winner.

BARTON OUT

Linesman Steve Barton, who was injured when he inadvertently clipped skates with Blue Jackets forward Josh Anderson and had to be helped off the ice by trainers, dislocated his kneecap and tore a quadriceps muscle in his left leg. Barton will require surgery but didn’t tear ligaments in his knee, which doctors said is good news because they expect him to make a full recovery.

Bears linebacker Roquan Smith is one of the seven unsigned top-10 draft picks. With his team among the first to report for training camp, Smith becomes the first 2018 rookie to not show up.

So what’s the issue? The renewed wrestling match over offset language Larry Ogunjobi Jersey , as one league source explained it to PFT, is more of a problem at the very top of round one. At the bottom of the top 10 (Smith was No. 8), the impasse comes more from issues like the language that voids future guaranteed money and the structure of roster bonuses paid in future years.

Regardless, the Bears officially head to training camp on Thursday, and Smith won’t be there — unless he blinks, the team blinks, or the two sides fashion a compromise on whatever the issues are that are keeping a deal from getting done.

Elie Okobo Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

a physical game, aRe: Equação com Radical

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 03, 2018 04:29

Ryan Tannehill dropped back to pass and the pocket quickly collapsed Britton Colquitt Jersey , making it just like old times.

An onrushing end merely waved as he went by because Wednesday's drills involved no contact, which spared Tannehill a blow. Instead, he scooted away on his reconstructed left knee toward the sideline and encountered a linebacker, who also pulled up at the last moment.

The hits will come soon enough, but for now Tannehill is healthy and optimistic about leading a turnaround by the Miami Dolphins.

He's practicing this week for the first time since a torn left ACL in training camp ended his 2017 season before it began. A serious injury to the same knee forced him to miss the final four games in 2016, meaning he hasn't played in nearly 18 months.

"It was a long year, some dark times Telvin Smith Jersey ," Tannehill said, speaking publicly for the first time since he was hurt last August.

Tannehill has received medical clearance without limitations and isn't even wearing a knee brace this week, although he plans to wear one in games.

"It's purely to prevent what started the whole train wreck," he said.

Tannehill said his return to practice stirred painful memories of watching workouts last year while sitting inside the team complex, his injured leg in a brace and propped on a chair.

"It feels amazing to be back out there," he said. "It has been a lot of work to put a helmet back on and step on the grass again. I was just telling the guys, I can remember sitting in the cafeteria looking through the glass like a little kid that's not allowed to go outside and play."

Also back were linebacker Raekwon McMillan and cornerback Tony Lippett Nolan Cromwell Jersey , both of whom missed the entire 2017 season because of injuries. The entire roster was on hand, although 35-year-old running back Frank Gore was on the field only briefly and won't be involved in drills much this spring to keep him healthy.

Tannehill, a starter since his rookie season in 2012, has never played in the postseason. But he and the Dolphins are optimistic he can regain the form he showed in 2016, when he enjoyed the best stretch of his career and helped put the team in playoff contention before his injury.

"I feel like I kind of went on a run there," Tannehill said. "I felt like I was finally starting to play really good football, being in command of the offense and understanding what we were trying to accomplish with every play call."

With Jay Cutler as an emergency replacement for Tannehill John Elway Jersey , the Dolphins slipped to 6-10 last year. Gase is so confident about Tannehill that they didn't draft a quarterback last month.

"It's great to have him back out there," Gase said. "As long as we don't have a setback, I feel good. We're in a good place. I've seen him move around just as well as he ever has."

Newcomer Josh Sitton, a four-time Pro Bowl guard, offered an endorsement of his new QB after just two practices together. Sitton took particular note of one strike Tannehill threw.

"He rolled out after a play action and was running to his left," Sitton said. "I thought, 'That's pretty impressive.'"

Tannehill didn't miss a game in his first four NFL seasons Star Lotulelei Jersey , enduring 212 sacks behind a leaky line without serious injury. He said he's not worried about his knee holding up, and won't be thinking about it on the field.

The knee probably won't be tested with contact until the preseason in August.

"I'm never eager to get hit," Tannehill said with a chuckle. "I'd be sadistic. But I don't think about it any different than I would any other season going into a new season. It's a physical game, and I love that."

The Minnesota Vikings have re-signed kicker Kai Forbath to a one-year contract after a strong finish to his 2017 season.

The deal finalized Wednesday maintains the stability the 30-year-old Forbath has brought to the position since replacing Blair Walsh midway through the 2016 season.

Forbath has missed eight of 53 extra points in 23 games with the Vikings, and he endured some mini-slumps in 2017. But he made a career-best seven field goals from 50-plus yards last year, and he made three of four in the NFC divisional round playoff win over his former team New Orleans. That included makes from 49 and 53 yards in the fourth quarter against the Saints.

Forbath finished 16th in the NFL in the regular season with an 84.2 field goal percentage.

Omari Spellman Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

TRAINER’S RO

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 03, 2018 04:44

The Philadelphia Phillies have placed right-hander Vince Velasquez on the 10-day disabled list with a bruised forearm a day after he made a dazzling throw with his left hand.

Velasquez was hit just below the elbow on a liner back up the middle by Washington’s Adam Eaton in the second inning Saturday. He picked up the ball and threw it left-handed to first base to get the final out. He then went down Jay Novacek Jersey , riling in pain and clutching his right arm.

”I feel a lot better than yesterday,” Velasquez told reporters Sunday. ”A lot more movement going on and just continue doing my work stuff that I need to do, lower half, and then continue to doing my core and all that stuff I need to do and go from there.”

This is the fourth trip to the disabled list for Velasquez in his three seasons with Philadelphia.

Also Sunday, the Phillies reinstated right-handed reliever Pat Neshek from the 10-day DL, recalled righty Jake Thompson from Triple-A Lehigh Valley and optioned left-hander Zac Curtis to Lehigh Valley.

Neshek, who was re-signed by the Phillies during the offseason Damien Wilson Jersey , had been on the disabled list since opening day with a forearm injury.

— Once they got behind closed doors in the clubhouse, the Houston Astros showered Justin Verlander with champagne.

No, it wasn’t for helping them avoid a sweep at the Coliseum. But that was a nice benefit, too.

Verlander pitched just well enough to earn his 200th career win and the Astros hit five home runs, beating the Oakland Athletics 9-4 Sunday to retake sole possession of the AL West lead.

“That was one of the tougher wins I had to get this season,” Verlander said. “Our boys swung the bats and that made for a great day.”

The surging A’s had won the first two games at the Coliseum to tie shaky Houston atop the division. But Yuli Gurriel hit a three-run homer in the third inning and Evan Gattis, Alex Bregman Rodger Saffold Jersey , Marwin Gonzalez and Martin Maldonado later homered for the defending World Series champions. Maldonado also tripled and doubled.

“What a great way to get Verlander his 200th,” Bregman said. “We hand the ball to JV and he wins. He got us going in the right direction. He battled his head off for us.”

Verlander (12-8), who has not given up more than four runs in any of his 20 career games against the A’s, entered the day with a major league-leading 1.74 ERA on the road. Matt Chapman and Khris Davis hit solo homers off Verlander in the first inning, and Davis added his 36th homer, a two-run drive, in the third that made it 4-all.

Gattis put the Astros ahead for good in the fourth with his 24th home run.

“I’m guessing this won’t be his last win Eddie Jackson Jersey ,” A’s manager Bob Melvin said of Verlander. “You just look at his numbers. He’s something special.”

Verlander gave up four runs on seven hits over 5 1/3 innings. He walked one and struck out six but gave up three home runs and has allowed 25 this season. He became the 114th pitcher with at least 200 career wins.

“When you reach a milestone, you look back, understand and relish what you’ve done,” the 35-year-old Verlander said. “I look around from when I started and realized it’s a long journey. From age 21 to now, mentally, it’s been a process.”

Brad Peacock took over for Verlander in the sixth, with two runners on and one out. He struck out Stephen Piscotty on a full count Lamarcus Joyner Jersey , walked Marcus Semien and got Mark Canha swinging on a 2-2 pitch. Four Houston relievers shut down the A’s on one hit over 3 2/3 innings.

The Astros won for the second time in nine games. The Athletics had won 13 of their past 16 games to draw even with Houston.

After allowing six runs in three previous August starts combined, Sean Manaea (11-9) gave up six in four-plus innings against the Astros.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Astros: 2B Jose Altuve (right knee) began a rehab assignment Sunday for Triple-A Fresno at Tacoma, going 1 for 3 with a strikeout and hit by pitch. … C Brian McCann (right knee) went 0 for 3 and caught six innings on Saturday night for the Grizzlies.

UP NEXT

Astros: RHP Gerrit Cole (11-5, 2.71) starts for Houston at Seattle on Monday night.

Athletics: RHP Mike Fiers (8-6, 3.38) takes the mound against Texas Monday night.

Kevin Hervey Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

Seattle is scheduled to start right-handeRe: Equação com Rad

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 03, 2018 04:58

Baker Mayfield is leaving the college hijinks on campus.

Now that he's in the NFL Marcus Cooper Jersey , the brash quarterback who became a household name at Oklahoma as much for throwing touchdown passes as taunting opponents, intends to clean up his act.

"I'll be very competitive, but the other stuff, obviously it can't happen," Mayfield said. "I know that."

A day after the Cleveland Browns made Mayfield the surprise No. 1 overall pick in the NFL draft, the 23-year-old spent part of his introductory news conference discussing how he has matured and learned from past on-field incidents that made him more polarizing and could have soured teams from wanting to select him had they gotten the chance.

His Heisman Trophy-winning season was speckled with foolishness.

Before facing Texas Tech, the school where he began his college career, he entered the stadium in Lubbock wearing a T-shirt that had "TRAITOR" written on the front. He also famously celebrated a road win at Ohio State by taking a victory lap and attempting to plant a Oklahoma flag at midfield in the artificial turf.

But those paled in comparison to his actions during a game at Kansas. Reacting to the Jayhawks' captains for refusing to shake his hand before the game, Mayfield returned to the sideline following a TD drive, ripped off his helmet, grabbed his crotch and screamed expletives toward Kansas players.

Oklahoma punished him by not allowing him to start his final home game in Norman and coach Lincoln Riley stripped him of his captaincy against West Virginia.

Looking back, Mayfield said he regrets the "stuff" he did and that going forward he has to redirect his emotions.

"That was absolutely over the top Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey ," he said. "But there's a fine line. You need to be competitive, but a lot of that you can internalize and use that as motivation to drive you. You don't have to show it all the time. ... I can use that for behind the scenes when nobody's around, the film, the hours you put in."

Mayfield also learned from an arrest in February 2017, when a night out with friends in Fayetteville, Arkansas, turned into an arrest for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and fleeing.

The Browns did extensive vetting of the incident, so much so that general manager John Dorsey said he knew what Mayfield had ordered from a food truck before his run-in.

Dorsey felt comfortable enough with Mayfield to make him his signature pick, the fresh face of a franchise in perpetual rebuilding mode.

"He is very mature. He is very smart," Dorsey said. "We all learn from our mistakes. I have learned from my mistakes in the past, too. I am better today than I was a year ago. I have no problems with a young man being allowed to understand the mistakes he makes Marquis Haynes Jersey , and let's move forward."

Mayfield says he's done just that.

"I do not think I would be sitting right here unless I had made those strides," he said. "Without those mistakes, later on down the road I might have had slip ups, but now I can learn from them and be able to move forward."

Only in Boston can you win five straight starts and still face criticism.

But in Eduardo Rodriguez’s case, there’s a reason for it.

Rodriguez, a 25-year-old left-hander out of Venezuela, is 8-1 with a 3.64 ERA this season as he heads into Sunday afternoon’s start against the host Seattle Mariners at Safeco Field.

In those past five outings, Rodriguez has lasted more than 5 2/3 innings only once, going 6 2/3 innings on May 30 against Toronto.

He has thrown more than 100 pitches in each of those games, including 109 Tuesday against Baltimore as the Red Sox were forced to use three relievers in a 6-4 victory.

“Eduardo was good; I think the next step for him is to go deeper into the game and keep that pitch count down,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora said. “He did the job, I’m not saying we’re not pleased with the results Clark Harris Jersey , but I feel there’s more there. There are certain games we need our starters to go deeper and (Tuesday) was one of them.”

Even though the Red Sox are 12-1 when Rodriguez starts, his limited outings have taken a toll on the bullpen.

“It means I’ve been throwing the ball good and I want to keep doing it,” Rodriguez said. “I don’t know. I’m trying to do the best I can to go deeper in the games. If there’s something I’ve got to change, I will do it. But I just want to keep trying to find it.”

Rodriguez can throw a 95-mph fastball and his changeup is considered among the best in the game.

“Sometimes we feel like with his stuff he can bury guys right away,” Cora said. “Setting people up for a 2-2 count throw a changeup and then he can go right away 0-2 and use that good changeup. He had a good one (Tuesday). He can bury guys.”

Cora was asked if it’s a confidence issue with Rodriguez?

“No, he’s very confident, to say the least,” Cora said. “It’s just a matter to make that next step, recognize who you are. Sometimes he gets caught up in being someone who he’s not and Eduardo Rodriguez is a good big-league pitcher. His stuff is up there. He should stay with his strength.”

Rodriguez said he’s been getting advice from teammates and fellow left-handers Chris Sale and David Price.

“They just told me to attack the hitters, attack more, attack more in the counts when maybe you’re 0-2, try to put them away as fast as I can Tarik Cohen Jersey ,” Rodriguez said. “That’s the best way to get deep in the games.”

Rodriguez is 1-1 with a 2.55 ERA in three career starts against the Mariners.

Seattle is scheduled to start right-hander Mike Leake (7-3, 4.26 ERA), who is 0-2 with a 6.56 ERA in four career starts against the Red Sox. Leake hasn’t lost since May 4. Last time out he went six innings, allowing a run on four hits, in a win over the Angels.

Seattle has won two of the first three games of the series, all of which have been decided by one run. Nelson Cruz scored Dee Gordon with a third-inning single for the only run in Saturday’s game.

The Mariners are a majors-leading 23-10 in one-run games.

“It says a lot about the character of the guys on this ballclub. We’ll continue to roll,” Mariners manager Scott Servais said. “Those one-run games, that’s the name of the game for us.”

Jacob Evans Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

leaving Jeff Guerriero

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 03, 2018 05:09

Jets coach Todd Bowles wouldn’t divulge his plans at quarterback for Friday night’s game against the Giants John Franklin-Myers Jersey , but all signs at practice pointed to rookie Sam Darnold getting the start for the second straight week.

Darnold played the first half against Washington and it appears he’ll be doing something similar this time out as well. Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that Darnold is expected to play at least the first half in the annual preseason matchup of MetLife Stadium residents.

The first half work for Darnold last week amounted to just three possessions and another outing like that could persuade Bowles and company to leave their first-round pick in past halftime.

Teddy Bridgewater is expected to follow Darnold into the game. It’s unlikely Josh McCown will play after he sat out last week in a reprise of last summer’s approach to the quarterback position.

It was Christian Hackenberg and Bryce Petty getting the work that time and neither showed enough to keep McCown from starting in Week One. Things appear to be playing out differently this year and a strong night from Darnold on Friday could seal the deal on his trip to the top of the depth chart.

The Cowboys repeatedly have said they are prepared to pay Dak Prescott “what he deserves.” A fourth-round pick in 2016, the quarterback is eligible for a new deal after this season.

Prescott, though, is switching agents before negotiations begin.

Prescott has hired Todd France and Creative Artists Agency (CAA) T.J. Yeldon Jersey , leaving Jeff Guerriero of ProSource Sports, Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports. Prescott must notify his agent and wait five days before registering the move with the NFLPA to make it official, per Hill.

Prescott signed a four-year, $2.7 million deal after the Cowboys selected him. He will make a $630 Nolan Cromwell Jersey ,000 base salary this season, ranking only 64th. Prescott makes more in endorsements than he does playing football.

While he may not get the five-year, $150 million contract extension Matt Ryan did earlier this offseason, Prescott is more accomplished than Jimmy Garoppolo. The 49ers signed Garoppolo to a five-year deal worth up to $137.5 million.

Prescott Tyron Smith Jersey , 24, has a 22-10 record in two seasons, with 6,991 yards Demarcus Walker Jersey , 45 touchdowns and 17 interceptions.

Jameer Nelson Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

the next few months.

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 05:16

Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts says forward Evan Turner is unable to play in Game 3 of Portland’s first-round playoff series against the New Orleans Pelicans.

Turner had been listed as questionable after injuring a toe on his right foot during Game 2 on Tuesday night. Stotts says he’s unsure about Turner’s prospects for returning later in the series.

Stotts says Maurice Harkless will play more in Turner’s absence Thursday night and that the void will be filled ”by committee.”

The 6-foot-7 Turner started 40 games and averaged 8.2 points during the regular season. He also started the first two games of the playoffs Carlos Dunlap Jerse , scoring 13 points in Game 1.

The 6-9 Harkless returned from knee soreness in Game 2 and scored 11 points in 27 minutes.

More NBA basketball:

The Jets moved into their second week of OTAs on Tuesday and first-round pick Sam Darnold got some time quarterbacking the first team during the practice.

Head coach Todd Bowles said after the session that “it is nothing to read into” because Darnold, Josh McCown and Teddy Bridgewater are all getting the same amount of reps as the team goes through the offseason program. He did add Darnold has already grown “more comfortable” and that Bridgewater is “progressing and getting better” in his early work.

All of that adds up to Bowles feeling like the team has “three good quarterbacks that we can play with” and that those three quarterbacks can make each other better over the next few months.

“They all see different things Ricky Wagner Jersey ,” Bowles said in comments distributed by the team. “And if they all can give each other advice on the field about what they saw on certain plays and they all understand the plays that are going on, if they can feed off of each other and take each other鈥檚 advice Da'Norris Searcy Jersey , I think it can鈥檛 help but catapult the chemistry to a better level and help those guys play better.”

The Jets and the NFL have a pretty good idea about what McCown brings to the table, but Bridgewater’s long injury layoff and Darnold’s rookie status mean there’s more mystery elsewhere on the depth chart. Similar mysteries haven’t come to satisfying conclusions for the Jets in the past Sam Mills Jersey , but that’s not getting in the way of optimism at the position for the first time in some time for the AFC East club.

Grayson Allen Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

faith, compassion and grace. Mutombo’s

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 05:34

>The penultimate day of 1967 was as beautiful as it gets in Green Bay in late December. Chilly Chris Baker Jersey , yes, but the Dallas Cowboys enjoyed the sunshine as they practiced at Lambeau Field for their New Year’s Eve game against the Green Bay Packers.“You could work up a sweat,” said Dan Reeves, then a running back for Dallas. “You just knew the next day was going to be a great day for football.”It was sure looking that way for everyone who loved the NFL. Bart Starr was under center for the Packers, and the Cowboys countered with Don Meredith and Bob Hayes, the 1964 Olympic 100-meter gold medalist. The Cowboys and Packers were meeting for the second straight year for the NFL championship, with the winner going to Super Bowl No. 2 (the NFL had yet to get around to Roman numerals) against the champions of the American Football League.That night, opposing coaches Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry got together with NFL officials and other team members at the Oneida Country Club for a dinner. The mood was upbeat for a league still trying to digest the merger with the AFL and turn the Super Bowl into a must-see game.Things were not so cheerful the next morning, when the wakeup call at the Holiday Inn sent startled players to their windows to see what it was all about.“Good morning,” the operator said. “It’s 7:30 a.m. and 17 below zero.”It’s one of the defining games of the NFL, a contest played on tundra that truly was frozen by men who really weren’t prepared for the conditions. The game that became known as the Ice Bowl joined the 1958 NFL championship game and the 1969 Super Bowl as one of a trio of iconic contests in the space of a decade that cemented the league into the consciousness of America’s sports fans.Cowboys executive Gil Brandt wasn’t thinking of history that morning as he stood in the lobby of the Holiday Inn in Appleton. He just wanted something to keep his feet warm as the Cowboys waited for the buses to take them to Lambeau Field.He found them on the feet of one of the bus drivers.“I asked if somebody would rent me their boots for $20 Sean Lee Jersey ,” Brandt said. “They said they weren’t boots but galoshes. But one guy rented me his.”Players were just as ill prepared. They had long underwear and heaters on the sidelines but little else. For the Cowboys, that meant no gloves for their hands.“Our (defensive) coach, Ernie Stautner, told our defense that we weren’t going to wear gloves. Said, ‘Gloves are for sissies,'” Cowboys lineman Bob Lilly said. “Well, we go out to warm up and all the Packers had gloves on.”It was, as Sports Illustrated would write the next week, the coldest New Year’s Eve in the cold history of Green Bay.“It should have been canceled, but I think the commissioner was watching the West Coast game in Oakland,” Dallas linebacker Lee Roy Jordan said. “He probably had a nice comfortable day out there.”How cold was it? The reading at game time was 15 below D.J. Reader Jersey , with wind chill in today’s calculations at minus-48.It was so cold that when referee Norm Shachter blew the metal whistle to start play, it froze to lips. When he tried to pry it off, it tore a chunk of his lip off with it.“He bled most of the game,” Jordan said. “After that, the NFL went to plastic whistles so it wouldn’t freeze to lips.”Lambeau Field had heating coils underneath, but they were no match for cold this extreme. Compounding the mistake was putting a tarp over the field overnight, which kept moisture in that would later freeze when it was pulled off.Wide receiver Carroll Dale’s toenails froze and turned black. His frostbit ears are still sensitive today, 50 years later.Every time Reeves shaves he sees the scar from a tooth that went through his upper lip when he slipped and fell on the frozen field, while Jordan still gets the shivers.“For years, every time I got in chilly weather I thought I was going to have a relapse,” Jordan said. “A lot of us had frostbite on our hands. If we had checked back then Tramaine Brock Jersey , probably a lot of us had frostbite on our lungs. But back then we didn’t check much of anything.”The Packers scored the first time they got the ball, with Starr mixing the running and passing game beautifully. The lead soon became 14-0, and the Cowboys looked like a team that wanted to be anywhere on Dec. 31 than in frigid Green Bay.Hayes, the star Cowboys receiver, was so cold he kept his hands in his pants when his number wasn’t called, something Green Bay defenders quickly picked up on.“The first mistake of the day was made by Bob Hayes when he came out of the huddle with his hands in his pants,” Packers offensive lineman Jerry Kramer said. “When he was in the pattern he took his hands out.”The Cowboys managed to cut the lead to 14-10 at halftime thanks to a fumble recovery for a touchdown and a field goal. But the Packers still seemed in control until Dallas made adjustments at halftime and shut down the Packers’ offense for most of the second half.Starr would be sacked a total of eight times, and when Reeves hit Lance Rentzel for a 50-yard touchdown pass on a halfback option in the fourth quarter to take the lead, the Cowboys seemed on their way to the Super Bowl in toasty Miami Beach.“They were playing lights-out defense in the second half and we were getting our fannies kicked,” Dale said. “It wasn’t looking good.”If it was cold on the field, it seemed even colder in the stands.There Curtis Samuel Jersey , people fiddled with their kerosene hand warmers, trying to keep them lit. Fans layered in clothing jammed together on aluminum benches, the condensation from their breaths forming an eerie cloud of fog over the stands.“The people were too cold to complain,” said John Des Jardins, who was 15 at the time and would Hall of Fame basketball player Dikembe Mutombo will receive the Sager Strong Award at this year’s NBA Awards show.

The award is named for longtime Turner Sports sideline reporter Craig Sager and presented annually to an individual who has been a trailblazer while exemplifying courage, faith, compassion and grace.

Mutombo’s honor was announced Tuesday by the NBA and Turner.

The four-time Defensive Player of the Year created the Dikembe Mutombo Foundation to improve conditions for people in his native Democratic Republic of the Congo, and the Biamba Marie Mutombo Hospital has treated nearly a quarter of a million people since opening in 2007.

He will receive a colorful suit jacket, the kind Sager fashioned during his years on air before dying of leukemia. The award will be presented on June 25 in Santa Monica, California.

Former New Orleans coach Monty Williams was last year’s inaugural recipient.

Womens Kolton Miller Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

The 29-year-old

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 05:51

Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard had 59 catches and two touchdowns in 11 games last season and most of that productivity came while he was lining up in the slot.

Shepard had 51 of his catches and both touchdowns while lined up in the slot and all 10 of his touchdowns over the last two seasons have come from that spot in the formation. While he saw 25 percent of his snaps on the outside last year Cornelius Lucas Jersey , those other numbers suggest that using Shepard out of the slot would make the biggest use of his abilities.

Shepard is aware of that, but feels a bit differently about what he can do on the field.

“That’s been that way since college,” Shepard said, via Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com. 鈥淚 feel like I’ve proven that I can play outside and just try to handle my business. I know that I can play outside Ryan Kelly Jersey , and we will soon see.”

The Giants made heavy use of three-receiver sets in Shepard’s two seasons with the team and more of the same could leave him with the same role even though there isn’t a clear choice to play outside across from Odell Beckham. If the team tends toward more two-receiver formations, something head coach Pat Shurmur did as offensive coordinator in Minnesota, Shepard should get plenty of chances to prove his point.

Two-time Pro Bowl running back Doug Martin has been released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who may look for a replacement in free agency.

Martin rushed for a career-low 406 yards in 2017 Deion Sanders Jersey , when he averaged just 2.9 yards per carry after missing the first three games of the season while serving the remainder of a four-game ban for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancers.

The release comes less than two years after Martin signed a five-year, $35.75 million contract that would have paid him $6.75 million in 2018.

Article continues below ...
The 29-year-old was a first-round draft pick out of Boise State in 2012. He rushed for 1,454 yards and 11 touchdowns as a rookie, but was slowed by an assortment of injuries for much of the past five seasons.

He agreed to his big contract after rushing for 1 Bennie Fowler III Jersey ,402 yards in 2016, finishing second in the league behind Adrian Peterson.

Martin lost his starting job to second-year pro Peyton Barber late last season. Tuesday’s move leaves the Bucs in the market for a new featured back, which the team may seek in free agency or the draft.

Authentic Womens Breeland Speaks Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

I’m still looking

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 06:06

The Texans made three waiver claims Giovani Bernard Jersey , getting running back Buddy Howell, safety Natrell Jamerson and defensive back A.J. Moore. Howell was waived by the Dolphins, Jamerson by the Saints and Moore by the Patriots.

The Texans cut safety Kurtis Drummond and tight end MyCole Pruitt, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports. They also placed seventh-round pick Jermaine Kelly on injured reserve.

Jamerson was a fifth-round pick of the Saints. He moved to safety last season, his senior season, at Wisconsin after two years and receiver and one year at cornerback.

Moore played 39 games at Ole Miss, making 48 tackles Ezekiel Elliott Jersey , one sack and three pass deflections as a senior. He was an undrafted free agent.

Howell rushed for 2,424 yards and 22 touchdowns at Florida Atlantic. He was an undrafted free agent.

LOS ANGELES — Clayton Kershaw’s comeback from a third back injury in three years will continue Thursday afternoon when he faces the Chicago Cubs in the finale of a four-game series.

It is the last time the Dodgers and Cubs will meet in the regular season, but as the last two National League Championship Series have shown, a high-profile series in October is a possibility.

Thursday’s afternoon game at Dodger Stadium is also the end of a jammed-packed run that will see the Cubs and Dodgers face each other for the seventh time in 10 days. Each team has beaten the other three times after the Dodgers earned a 7-5 victory Wednesday.

Kershaw (1-4, 2.94 ERA) has already had two disabled list stints this season. He missed nearly four weeks in May with left biceps tendinitis, and after only five innings of his return from that injury, he hit the DL again with a lower back strain.

In his return Saturday at New York against the Mets Marlon Mack Jersey , Kershaw gave up two runs on five hits over three innings, as he was held to 55 pitches. He was supposed to have a minor league rehab start that day, but a poor weather forecast for their Triple-A Oklahoma team led the Dodgers to shift gears.

While Kershaw is expected to get more leeway Thursday, he still figures to be on a pitch restriction that manager Dave Roberts will determine.

“I feel 100 percent,” Kershaw told ESPN this week. “It’s just a matter of building up pitch-count wise and just make sure we’re getting to that 110-, 120-pitch count limit.”

Kershaw is 5-3 with a 2.64 ERA in nine career starts against the Cubs.

Kershaw will square off against fellow left-hander Jose Quintana (6-6, 4.26) on Thursday. Quintana has not thrown 100 pitches in any of his last six starts and has completed six innings once in four June starts.

Quintana has not won a start since May 31 while posting a 4.15 ERA over 21 2/3 June innings. He has not given up an earned run in two career starts against the Dodgers Blake Bortles Jersey , but is 0-1 against Los Angeles

The Cubs have scored 14 runs in two nights after hitting coach Chili Davis held a meeting with the offense. And while the improved offense was much needed, the Cubs are 1-1 in those two games since the meeting.

Now comes a matchup with Kershaw, who is never a pushover, whether he is coming off an injury or not.

“I’m still looking forward to, as we get more mature in the batter’s box, that we chase less,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. “I like homers just like everybody else does Zach Cunningham Jersey , but there are so many other ways to score. Industry-wide, that’s probably everybody’s biggest problem. I want power and I want that little dumper to the right side.”

For the Dodgers, it has been all about power in June. They hit three more home runs Wednesday and now have 51 in June, two short of the club record for a single month.

Joc Pederson, Max Muncy and Cody Bellinger hit home runs Wednesday. Pederson has a major league-leading 10 home runs in June, Muncy has nine and Bellinger has eight.

The Cubs are 1-6 on their eight-game road trip to Cincinnati and L.A. and are 3-9 in regular-season games at Dodger Stadium since the start of 2015.

Authentic Womens M.J. Stewart Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

behind Hunt, and

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 06:20

It was a rough landing during a rough week for Kevin Hart.

The comedian’s private jet blew a tire landing at Boston’s Logan Airport on Thursday. In a Snapchat video Justin Blackmon Jersey , Hart says the plane ”fishtailed like crazy.” The 38-year-old says that ”I got real angels on my back.”

He posted a photo on Instagram showing himself and comics Na’im Lynn and Spank Horton and stylist John Burgandee squatting with hands clasped in prayer. He wrote, ”God is good with a capital G.”

Hart was in Boston for Game 2 of the NBA’s Eastern Conference semifinal playoffs, in which the Celtics beat Hart’s Philadelphia 76ers, 108-103.

The ”Ride Along” star learned on Wednesday that a friend was charged with attempted extortion for allegedly shopping around a sex tape featuring Hart.

It would be a bit disingenuous to say the fate of the Kansas City Chiefs this season rests on the strong right arm of Patrick Mahomes II considering the second-year pro has started all of one NFL game.

Still, that's how most people view the Chiefs as they report to training camp.

Yet the reality is there are a number of question marks as the club packs its trucks and makes the hour-long drive north to Missouri Western State University.

Mahomes may be the biggest, but the way these questions sort out will ultimately determine whether a franchise that went to the playoffs four times in five years under quarterback Alex Smith can win a third straight AFC West title.

There are holes everywhere on defense. There is a new offensive coordinator and a few new assistant coaches. There is a leadership and experience void after the departure of longtime linebackers Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson. And some crucial players are coming off major injuries.

In short, the Chiefs could be very good this season. Or they could be very bad.

Good luck trying to peg where they end up.

"We have a lot of new faces and we welcome new faces Taylor Decker Jersey ," Chiefs coach Andy Reid conceded, "but they're learning and they've got great energy."

As the Chiefs' rookies, quarterbacks and selected veterans report to camp on Sunday, here are some of the crucial story lines to watch throughout August and into September:

MAHOMES THE MAN: The team turns to the former Texas Tech star after Smith was traded to Washington this past offseason. The Chiefs traded up to select him 10th overall then gave him a redshirt season to learn the ropes, only to watch him dazzle in a Week 17 win at Denver when Smith and most of the starters got the weekend off.

The Chiefs have tried to help him out. They signed Sammy Watkins to pair with speedster Tyreek Hill in a potentially lethal wide receiver combo, and tight end Travis Kelce and running back Kareem Hunt give Kansas City perhaps the most talented skill position group in the league.

"Me and Patrick have a great bond. I feel like he is going to do great," said Hunt Marshall Faulk Jersey , the NFL rushing champion as a rookie last season. "He definitely already has a leader role and he is just able to go out there and make big plays. I am excited to see him get out there."

CORNERBACK COMPETITION: The Chiefs traded talented malcontent Marcus Peters to the Rams, hoping the improved locker-room atmosphere would offset the loss of a skilled playmaker. Now, the Chiefs will have to find two new starting cornerbacks after also releasing veteran Terrance Mitchell.

Kendall Fuller came over in the Smith trade and is the front-runner for one job, and Steven Nelson is the leading candidate at the other, provided he can stay healthy. But keep an eye on Raiders castoff David Amerson, former third-round pick Will Redmond and rookies Tremon Smith and Arrion Springs.

Smith was the Chiefs' sixth-round pick out of Central Arkansas while Springs impressed during the team's voluntary summer workouts as an undrafted free agent out of Oregon.

INJURY ISLAND: The Chiefs will rely heavily on Eric Berry to lead this season, but they also need him to perform at a Pro Bowl level again after tearing his Achilles tendon in last season's opener.

Wide receiver Chris Conley will likewise be counted upon after a season-ending injury in Week 5.

NEW VOICES: Eric Bieniemy was promoted to offensive coordinator after Matt Nagy took the top job in Chicago Andrew Billings Jersey , which means Mahomes will have a new voice in his ear. And a loud one, too. There are few coaches that have the ability to bark quite like the former NFL running back.

The Chiefs also have a new quarterbacks coach in Mike Kafka and decided to split the linebackers job between outside coach Mike Smith and inside coach Mark DeLeone.

OTHER JOBS: Backup jobs on offense are wide open: Jace Amaro and Tim Wright will compete for tight end time, Spencer Ware and Damien Williams are fighting for time behind Hunt, and DeMarcus Robinson, Jehu Chesson, De'Anthony Thomas and undrafted rookie Byron Pringle are in the mix at wide receiver.

On defense, Derrick Nnandi and Xavier Williams are trying to replace Bennie Logan at nose tackle Ronald Leary Jersey , and rookie Breeland Speaks should push Allen Bailey for the starting defensive end job.

In the defensive backfield, keep an eye on rookies Armani Watts and Dorian O'Daniel as they compete for the starting free safety job. Roster holdover Leon McQuay could also be in the mix.

"This organization is full of winners," defensive end Chris Jones said. "Everybody is eager to win and they are going to take the necessary steps to put the pieces together."

Carolina Panthers Customized Jerseys ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

”I believe tha

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 06:37

Andrew Luck could be missing his blind-side protector in Thursday night's preseason opener at Seattle.

Left tackle Anthony Castonzo did not practice Sunday and coach Frank Reich says he is expected to miss "some time" after apparently re-injuring his right hamstring in Friday night's practice.

Castonzo was injured initially during workouts between the end of Indy's scheduled offseason workouts and the start of training camp. He was activated from the non-football injury list Wednesday.

It's not yet clear who might replace the longtime starter.

The most likely candidate Derek Wolfe Jersey , Denzelle Good, also sat out with a hamstring injury Sunday. Other possibilities include Joe Haeg, who has started in three different spots over the last two seasons Kelvin Benjamin Jersey , and J'Marcus Webb, who was signed Monday.

The Fritz Pollard Alliance called Wednesday for the NFL to investigate whether the Oakland Raiders violated the ”Rooney Rule” when they hired Jon Gruden as coach.

Fritz Pollard Alliance counsel Cyrus Mehri and N. Jeremi Duru said they were concerned that Raiders owner Mark Davis came to an agreement with Gruden before the team interviewed any minority candidates as required by the NFL since 2003.

”As soon as we learned of the reports, we formally requested that the NFL thoroughly investigate the matter to conclusively determine whether the Rooney Rule was violated – and if it was violated Taco Charlton Jersey , to impose an appropriate punishment,” they said.

The Fritz Pollard Alliance is dedicated to promoting diversity and equality of job opportunity in the coaching, front office and scouting staffs of NFL teams.

Davis said Tuesday at the news conference introducing Gruden as the team’s new coach that he had been trying to make the move for six years and finally believed it would happen after a meeting in Philadelphia on Christmas Eve Jake Rudock Jersey , the day before Gruden worked a game between the Raiders and Eagles on ESPN.

”I felt pretty confident that he was all-in,” Davis said. ”And that’s the term that we were using in our discussions and everything, are you all-in? And I never wavered from all-in. And this time he didn’t waver Tarik Cohen Jersey , either.”

Davis fired Jack Del Rio a week later and the team officially hired Gruden on Jan. 6. Davis also said he wouldn’t have fired Del Rio if he didn’t believe Gruden would sign on as coach.

”I believe that I would’ve sat down with Jack and we would’ve figured out coordinators and assistant coaches and things like that and try to figure out how to re-invigorate the franchise through Jack,” he said.

Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie said Tuesday he interviewed two minority candidates before Gruden’s hiring was announced. Those candidates were Oakland tight ends coach Bobby Johnson and Southern California offensive coordinator Tee Martin.

The Raiders and the NFL had no immediate comment Wednesday night on the request from the Fritz Pollard Alliance.

Womens Deadrin Senat Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

wins right

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 06:48

Five-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh officially was released Wednesday by the Miami Dolphins at the start of free agency Marcell Dareus Jersey , and the team made official the trades to acquire defensive end Robert Quinn and send Jarvis Landry to the Cleveland Browns.

Miami also announced the release of tight end Julius Thomas, which had been expected. The Dolphins decided to keep right tackle Ja'Wuan James, which guarantees him $9.34 million in 2018.

Restructured contracts for quarterback Ryan Tannehill and Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones cleared $18 million in cap space. The Dolphins converted $16.7 million of Tannehill's 2018 salary to bonus pay, underscoring their long-term investment in him, and converted $9.4 million of Jones' salary this year to bonus pay.

Suh was halfway through the $114 million, six-year deal he signed when he joined the Dolphins in 2015. Along with the incentive of creating $17 million in cap space this year, the move was widely seen as part of coach Adam Gase's attempt to improve the locker room culture following a 6-10 season.

Suh's standoffish personality raised questions about his leadership Braxton Miller Jersey , and he has never been on a team that won a playoff game.

Landry went to the Browns for a fourth-round draft pick this year and a seventh-rounder in 2019. Quinn was acquired from the Los Angeles Rams for a fourth-round pick, and the teams swapped sixth-round choices.

Thomas was a disappointment in his lone season with Miami, catching 41 passes for 388 yards and three scores.

Miami tendered three exclusive rights free agents: center Jake Brendel, linebacker Mike Hull and defensive back Jordan Lucas. The team declined to tender offensive lineman Anthony Steen, linebacker Neville Hewitt, quarterback David Fales or running back De'Veon Smith, making them free to negotiate with any team.

CHICAGO — Jon Lester may be having the best season of his career and the timing couldn’t have been better for the Chicago Cubs.

While the starting rotation has experienced its share of issues and the Cubs have struggled to find consistency Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey , Lester has been more than steady. Lester takes a 10-2 mark into his 17th start of the season Sunday when the Cubs attempt to finish off a three-game sweep of the Minnesta Twins at Wrigley Field.

Lester has won six straight starts and allowed four runs in his five starts in June, which bodes well for a team that won its third straight game after Saturday’s 14-9 back-and-forth victory over the Twins.

Lester threw 119 pitches — a sign that at age 34 he has plenty of good work left in him — two starts back. He had thrown 106 pitches in six innings when manager Joe Maddon elected to keep Lester on the mound.

“At that point, what’s 15 or 20 more pitches,” Lester told reporters, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Said Maddon: “Jon gave what we needed.”

Lester has provided consistency while fellow starters Kyle Hendricks, Jose Quintana and Tyler Chatwood have struggled and Yu Darvish has battled injury. Lester will attempt to keep rolling Sunday against the Twins, against whom he is 3-4 with a 3.66 ERA in 12 career starts.

The Twins continued to struggle Saturday and lost for the seventh time in their last nine games. For the second straight day Kyle Williams Jersey , Minnesota blew leads as the Cubs rallied from behind twice before scoring five runs in the seventh inning to snap a 9-9 tie.

Minnesota’s bullpen allowed 10 runs and for the second straight day the Twins were unable to match the Cubs’ offense, which pounded out 20 hits on a day when the temperatures were in the 90s and the heat index registered 107 degrees.

The Twins lost left fielder Eddie Rosario, catcher Bobby Wilson and outfielder Max Kepler during the game to heat illness. Cubs’ center fielder Albert Almora, Jr. also left with cramping because of the conditions.

“When the conditions are like that, you do the best you can to prepare them with nutrition and hydration and all those things, but it overtook three of our guys today,” Twins manager Paul Molitor told reporters. “So it was just tough.”

Twins right-hander Lance Lynn will take the mound against a team he is familiar with from his days with the St. Louis Cardinals. Lynn enters Sunday’s start with a 5-6 record and a 4.81 ERA. He allowed five runs (four earned) and struck out eight in his last start against the Chicago White Sox.

Lynn is 6-6 with a 4.06 ERA in 19 games (18 starts) against the Cubs.

Lynn will try to bounce back from an outing in which he had a lead but couldn’t pitch out of trouble in his final inning.

“It’s frustrating Johnathan Joseph Jersey , especially with the way things had been going all night. I had eight strikeouts in five and you’ve got 8-9 up, bases are loaded, even though it’s been kind of a funky inning, you want to have that chance,” Lynn told the team’s official website. “But with the way things had unfolded that inning, you get it. We’re trying to win the game.”

Carolina Panthers Elite Jerseys ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

LeBron James flew back to Los Angeles from a family vacation

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 07:05

LeBron James flew back to Los Angeles from a family vacation in the Caribbean. He could be there longer than usual.

Hours before NBA free agency opened with the three-time champion as its most coveted prize Graham Glasgow Jersey , James returned Saturday to Southern California, where he has two homes and a film production company. The Lakers are hoping they can persuade him to sign with them and return them to glory.

Los Angeles is among the teams in the mix to land James after his agent told the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday that he will not exercise his $35.6 million contract option for next season. At 12:01 a.m. Sunday, James will be an unrestricted free agent, and agent Rich Paul is expected to contact several teams with the Lakers and Cavs atop his list.

By declining his option, James positioned himself to be able to choose where he’ll play next, and Cleveland, just up the road from his home near Akron, remains a strong possibility. But there are at least three other teams – and maybe an outsider or two – with legitimate shots at landing James, who made it clear following this year’s NBA Finals that he’s still driven to win championships.

While every team dreams of being ruled by King James Randy Bullock Jersey , only a few have a legit chance of signing him.

Here are the cases – for and against – the leading contenders:

CLEVELAND

WHY: Home; money.

James came back four years ago to a hero’s welcome, something that seemed unimaginable when he left in disgrace four years earlier for Miami. But he vowed to do everything he could to deliver a title to championship-starved Cleveland. He delivered in 2016, erasing past sins and raising James to a worshipped level few athletes in any sport have experienced. His family is comfortable here and it’s where he has complete control.

The Cavs can also offer him the most lucrative package, a five-year, $209 million contract.

WHY NOT: Flawed roster; blemished relationship with owner Dan Gilbert.

Last summer’s stunning trade of guard Kyrie Irving left the Cavs without a quality running mate for James, who was forced to carry a heavier offensive load throughout the regular season and playoffs. Cleveland has deep salary-cap issues – partially caused by James’ failure to commit long-term – and the Cavs currently lack enough talent to unseat the champion Golden State Warriors.

Gilbert and James mended some fences for his return in 2014, but they remain distant other than a shared commitment to winning. Gilbert has gone above and beyond financial barriers to appease James, but the well could be running dry.

LOS ANGELES LAKERS

WHY: Salary-cap space; business interests; iconic franchise.

With some savvy moves, the Lakers are poised to potentially add two superstars – James and Paul George and maybe Kawhi Leonard – to a team featuring up-and-coming talents like Kyle Kuzma Pharoh Cooper Jersey , Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball, who is reportedly dealing with a knee injury. James loves the Hollywood lights, and with two homes in the Los Angeles area as well as a film production company, he has already established some roots in the land of movie stars and slow-moving traffic. The appeal of playing for one of the league’s most storied teams is another allure.

WHY NOT: Youth; the Western Conference.

There’s little doubt James has some quality years ahead of him. But does he have enough time to let a group of unproven players with no postseason experience develop into a title contender? And if he jumps conferences for the first time in his career, the path to the Finals is far more treacherous.

PHILADELPHIA

WHY: Rising team; staying in the East.

In Sixers guard Ben Simmons, James sees a younger version of himself and he’d relish the chance to play alongside the 21-year-old while mentoring him. The Sixers also have center Joel Embiid, 24, projected to become the game’s next dominant big men. Philadelphia would instantly vault from conference contender to favorite with James, who could make a strong run at his ninth straight Finals in Year One.

WHY NOT: Too young; front-office dysfunction.

Much like the Lakers Cory Littleton Jersey , the Sixers lack postseason experience and James would be surrounded by players who have barely tasted the postseason. General manager Bryan Colangelo’s resignation following an investigation into whether he created Twitter accounts to criticize his own players, has given the impression that the team isn’t operating in concert and then would turn off James quickly.

OTHER CONTENDERS

Houston: While the Rockets once seemed a good fit, James declining his option all but eliminated the chances of him joining up with close friend Chris Paul and MVP James Harden. If James had opted in with the Cavs, they could have worked out a sign-and-trade with Houston.

San Antonio: James reveres Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, but living in Texas doesn’t seem appealing to the star’s family and the Spurs are still trying to figure out what to do with Leonard, who can become a free agent after next season.

The New York Giants have signed rookie first-round pick running back Saquon Barkley to a contract.

The No. 2 overall selection from Penn State rushed for 3,843 yards and 43 touchdowns and caught 102 passes, eight for scores, in three seasons with the Nittany Lions. He had 5 DeAndre Hopkins Jersey ,538 total yards on 791 touches for averages of 7.0 yards per play and 145.7 yards per game.

Barkley joins four draft choices who had previously signed: guard Will Hernandez of UTEP (second round), outside linebacker Lorenzo Carter of Georgia (third round), defensive tackle B.J. Hill of North Carolina State (third round), and quarterback Kyle Lauletta of Richmond (fourth round).

Defensive tackle RJ McIntosh, a fifth-rounder, also signed later in the day, completing the team's draft class.

Coach Pat Shurmur will hold his first practice Monday with the team's rookies, quarterbacks and selected veterans.

Adidas Matt Duchene Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

San Francisco used it

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 07:21

The theory goes that a playoff series doesn’t officially start until someone wins on the road Kevin Zeitler Jersey , but the Nashville Predators and Colorado Avalanche are debunking that premise.

The Avalanche beat the Predators 5-3 on Monday night in Game 3 to cut Nashville’s series lead to 2-1. The home team has won all three games and Game 4 is Wednesday in Colorado. While no one has been able to wrest control of the series, the tension has increased with each game.

Things got pretty physical Monday night, with Predators defenseman P.K. Subban delivering a punch to the head of Colorado star Nathan MacKinnon that didn’t draw a penalty but did draw the ire of the Avalanche.

Subban shook off the criticism Tuesday.

“If you’re in the playoffs, physical things are going to happen,” Subban told The Colorado Springs Gazette.

That has been evident in this series, from Nashville center Ryan Johansen’s hit on Colorado defenseman Tyson Barrie in Game 1 to the increased scrums throughout the games. The teams are guaranteed to play a Game 5 in Nashville on Friday night and if the Avalanche can win at home again Mark Sanchez Jersey , there will be a Game 6.

That will only increase the animosity between the Central Division rivals.

“Anytime you play the same team over and over and over again you start to really dislike each other,” Nashville forward Austin Watson said after Game 3. “That’s to be expected in the playoffs. It’s good battles, good intensity out there and it’s fun hockey.”

Colorado’s win on Monday made it a closer series but if the Predators rebound to win Wednesday night, it’ll be tough for the Avalanche to come back against the Presidents’ Trophy winners. Colorado snapped a 12-game losing streak against Nashville without some key players in the lineup, and it might get some reinforcements for Game 4.

Rookie defenseman Samuel Girard, who has missed two games with an upper-body injury Kareem Jackson Jersey , skated in the optional practice on Tuesday and looks close to returning.

“He’s still day to day,” Colorado coach Jared Bednar said Tuesday. “We’ll see how he is (Wednesday) morning and make some decisions from there. It’s a possibility.”

The Avalanche could use everyone in what’s expected to be an intense charge by Nashville. Colorado has scored first in all three games but Monday was the first time in the series it built on the first goal and took control.

MacKinnon, the team’s leading scorer in the regular season and a Hart Trophy candidate, had two goals, including a highlight-reel one that put the Avalanche up 4-0. It proved to be the game winner after a hard charge by the Predators after falling behind by four.

Colorado’s fast start — four goals in the first 24:25 of the game — ended goaltender Pekka Rinne’s night but he wasn’t the problem, coach Peter Laviolette said.

“We weren’t very good in front of him Jeff Heuerman Jersey ,” he said after the loss. “I didn’t think we were giving him the support he needed. It wasn’t a sharp game for us. We left (him) in after the first to see if we would be better.”

Nashville players said they have to have a better start in Game 4.

“We’re going to have to make a decision in our locker room to do it,” forward Colton Sissons said after Monday’s loss. “We’ve got to be the hungrier team right from the get-go, it’s just a mindset.

“It’s going to be a new test in Game 4. It doesn’t matter how well we played in the third period, we’re going to have to find a way to have a full 60-minute effort and take our best foot forward. It’s a long series.”

The San Francisco 49ers have five picks heading into the final day of the NFL draft.

The 49ers will have single picks in the fourth, fifth and sixth rounds Saturday, as well as two in the seventh as they hope to add to the haul they acquired on the first two days.

San Francisco used its first two picks of the draft to get help for quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. The Niners took tackle Mike McGlinchey in the first round and speedy receiver Dante Pettis in round two.

The focus shifted to defense in the third round with San Francisco taking linebacker Fred Warner and defensive back Tarvarius Moore.

The Niners could use more help at pass rusher Paxton Lynch Jersey , interior line and possibly tight end.

Chandler Hutchison Jersey ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

al slur, even

Mensagempor elaine95 » Sex Set 07, 2018 07:34

LAS VEGAS — Everyone knew that this would be a year of firsts for the expansion Vegas Golden Knights when they began play early last October.

Things like first goal (James Neal). First win (at Dallas Jon Weeks Jersey , 2-1). First shutout (Oscar Dansk, 7-0, vs. Colorado). And, if things went really well, maybe even a first playoff win (1-0 vs. Los Angeles Kings).

But very few expected the team that openly calls itself “The Golden Misfits” to possibly earn the first Stanley Cup in team history.

But that’s a very real possibility as the Western Conference champion Golden Knights begin the best-of-seven Stanley Cup Finals on Monday night against the Alex Ovechkin-led Eastern Conference champion Washington Capitals at T-Mobile Arena.

Can you imagine a victory parade on the famed Las Vegas Strip with the Stanley Cup as the featured participant?

“No, I try not to think about that,” Neal, who lost in the 2017 Finals to the Pittsburgh Penguins as a member of the Nashville Predators, said. “I don’t want to try and get too far ahead, you know. Definitely a dream for sure. Man, it would be crazy Greg Zuerlein Jersey , huh.”

Almost as crazy as people lining up at 6:30 in the morning to make sure they get a seat to watch a 35-minute practice at 11 a.m. as was the case on Saturday at City National Arena in the suburb of Summerlin, where the Golden Knights practice.

Or Celine Dion wearing a Marc-Andre Fleury jersey during one of her sold out shows at nearby Caesars Palace. Or the Statue of Liberty in front of the New York New York Hotel being draped in a huge Vegas Golden Knights jersey.

“It’s crazy how much support we’ve gotten all season here,” Fleury, who can become just the 11th goalie in NHL history to have his name engraved four times on the Stanley Cup, said. “Waiting in line to come into practice Having the wave and chants during practice? Never seen that before. It’s been amazing.”

Now the Golden Knights, who have had an eight-day break since knocking off Winnipeg in five games in the Western Conference final, are just four wins away from capping their storybook season in spectacular fashion.

“I don’t like thinking too far ahead,” Fleury said. “I just want to win. I don’t care what happened before and stuff. We’re so close. I want to win. I want to be a part of this team winning the Cup. That’s all that matters.”

They’ll have to get by a Washington team also trying to make history by winning its first Stanley Cup and is a remarkable 8-2 on the road in the playoffs, including a 4-0 blanking of Tampa Bay in Game 7 of the Eastern finals on Wednesday. The record for road wins in a playoff is 10.

Getting to the Stanley Cup Finals took a tremendous burden off the back of star left wing Ovechkin who has scored 664 career goals, including 12 in this postseason. The 32-year-old, now in his 13th season Josh Allen Jersey , has an NHL-best 15 points (8 goals, 7 assists) on the road in the playoffs and was very emotional during postgame interviews after finally garnering his first berth in a Stanley Cup Final.

“We’ve never been in this position before,” Ovechkin said. “All my career, I played for this team, and we never get the success like that. The town is going nuts.”

More than 6,000 fans came to Kettler Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va., on Saturday for the team’s final morning skate and to send the team off to Las Vegas, where the Golden Knights are a combined 35-11-2 this season. Some have joked part of the reason for the expansion team’s home success was the so-called “Vegas Flu” that hit teams that may have felt a little listless after spending the previous night out on the town.

Ovechkin said that won’t be a problem Monday night or for Game 2 on Wednesday night at T-Mobile Arena.

“We’re going (to Vegas) to play hockey, not to pool party and play in a casino,” he told NHL.com. “We’re going there to play hockey and do our thing Greg Mancz Jersey , and then we’re going to have all the summer and whatever we want to do, we can to do it.”

Vegas won both regular-season meetings between the two teams, 3-0 behind 26 saves by Fleury on Dec. 23 in Las Vegas, and 4-3 on an Alex Tuch goal with 5:12 remaining on Feb. 4 at Capital One Arena in D.C.

During a recent radio interview in which, among other things, Papa John’s founder John Schnatter claimed he was pushed to use a racial slur during a conference call aimed at helping him boost his image, Schnatter dismissed the possibility of litigation regarding the turmoil engulfing his professional life, explaining that he hates lawyers.

He apparently likes them now.

Via CNBC.com, Schnatter has filed a lawsuit aimed at inspecting the company’s books. It’s surely a precursor to litigation aimed at getting him reinstalled as the chairman of the board.

Schnatter resigned his position after news of his slur came to light, capping a slide that began last November, when Schnatter erroneously blamed the NFL for a reduction in the company’s earnings. He quickly expressed regret for walking away from the company he founded. Schnatter still owns 29 percent of the company’s shares.

In the lawsuit George Iloka Jersey , Schnatter claims he was falsely accused of using a racial slur, even though he previously has admitted that he did.

“We are saddened and disappointed that John Schnatter has filed a needless and wasteful lawsuit in an attempt to distract from his own words and actions,” Papa John’s spokesman Peter Collins told CNBC. “We will not let his numerous misstatements in the complaint and elsewhere distract us from the important work we are doing to move the business forward for our 120,000 corporate and franchise team members, and our franchisees, customers and stakeholders.”

Schnatter’s misguided attack on the NFL became the first domino in a process that has brought him to the point of filing a lawsuit against his own company. Regardless of whether the lawsuit succeeds, chances are none of this would have happened if he hadn’t decided to try to blame the NFL (possibly at the behest of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones) for problems the league didn’t cause.

Detroit Lions Elite Jerseys ,
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

”Last night was a bad niRe: Equação com Radical

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 01:21

Andrew Luck could be missing his blind-side protector in Thursday night's preseason opener at Seattle.

Left tackle Anthony Castonzo did not practice Sunday and coach Frank Reich says he is expected to miss "some time" after apparently re-injuring his right hamstring in Friday night's practice.

Castonzo was injured initially during workouts between the end of Indy's scheduled offseason workouts and the start of training camp. He was activated from the non-football injury list Wednesday.

It's not yet clear who might replace the longtime starter.

The most likely candidate Tyler Ervin Jersey , Denzelle Good, also sat out with a hamstring injury Sunday. Other possibilities include Joe Haeg, who has started in three different spots over the last two seasons, and J'Marcus Webb, who was signed Monday.

Indians reliever Andrew Miller threw off the mound Wednesday at Progressive Field, a major stride in his recovery from knee inflammation.

”Really well Nick Martin Jersey ,” manager Terry Francona said describing Miller’s workout, which was closely observed by pitching coach Carl Willis. ”I think every time he throws, he takes a step in the right direction.”

Miller has been on the disabled list since May 26, and the left-hander’s absence has had a detrimental effect on Cleveland’s bullpen, which entered Wednesday’s series finale against Cincinnati with the AL’s highest ERA.

On Tuesday, Indians closer Cody Allen and Dan Otero couldn’t protect a 4-0 lead as the Reds rallied for a 7-4 win.

Miller has been throwing off a bullpen mound Jay Novacek Jersey , but the Indians moved his workout onto the ballpark’s main mound so the team could better use monitoring equipment to track his mechanics, velocity and location.

Francona said the next step for Miller before he returns to the Indians – and that won’t be until after the All-Star break – is to pitch to hitters and it’s possible he could do that as early as this weekend against players from Double-A Akron.

At this point, the most important thing is for Miller to pitch in a game.

”It’s been a while now,” Francona said. ”He needs to pitch. I think for his own well-being. Not coming in with bases loaded. We rely on him so much. We’re fortunate that it’s July and we have time to let him get on a roll. Because we’ve all seen what he can do when he gets on a roll. We’ve just got to do it right. And up to this point we have. I think we’re going to get rewarded for it at some point because he’s going to help us a ton.”

Miller nearly carried the Indians to a World Series title in 2016. The club is hoping a healthy Miller can be just as valuable in the postseason again.

While he’s been out, Cleveland’s relievers have struggled as a whole. But Francona hopes the other pitchers – and Miller – will benefit from his time away.

”Last night was a bad night and I mean we gave up a four-run lead, it hurts on a number of fronts Demarcus Lawrence Jersey , especially the way it ended,” he said. ”I think they’re OK. I think they know he’s coming and it will certainly help us. In the meantime, I think way back when this first happened, I remember saying I think in the long run it will make guys better and I believe that.

”I think we’ll be better for it. Our record might not be, but when we get fully healthy we can be a better team.”

As the Indians wait for Miller, their bullpen got one piece back as Tyler Olson was activated from the 10-day disabled list after being sidelined with a strained back muscle. To open a roster spot Aaron Colvin Jersey , the club designated veteran left-hander Marc Rzepczynski for assignment.

Olson gives Francona a dependable option against lefties.

Adidas Frans Nielsen Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

The hip has bothered

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 01:32

The Alliance of American Football completed its awarding of franchises Thursday by placing a team in San Antonio.

Former San Diego Chargers coach Mike Riley will be the head coach and former Dallas Cowboys fullback Darryl ”Moose” Johnston is the general manager.

San Antonio joins Atlanta Shaq Thompson Jersey , Orlando, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Phoenix, Memphis and Birmingham.

The Alliance will kick off its inaugural season the week after the Super Bowl and has a TV contract with CBS.

San Antonio is the eighth and final city for The Alliance’s inaugural season, joining Orlando, Atlanta, Memphis, Salt Lake, Phoenix, San Diego and Birmingham.

”Not only does San Antonio have a large population of football fans, it has a first-class stadium to host them in Andrew Billings Jersey ,” says Charlie Ebersol, co-founder and CEO of the league. ”The Alamodome is a perfect backdrop for Alliance San Antonio, and we are eager to give this city a competitive team, led by coach Mike Riley, that they can rally around and support.

Riley also has coached in the CFL and at Oregon State and Nebraska.

It’s official. LeBron is a Laker.

The Los Angeles Lakers announced the signing of LeBron James as a free agent, confirming the seismic shift created by the four-time NBA Most Valuable Player’s decision to leave Cleveland for the 16-time champion franchise on the West Coast.

James’ representatives at Klutch Sports Group tweeted a photo of James signing his contract with Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka. James’ agency already announced last week that the superstar had agreed to a four-year deal worth $153.3 million with Los Angeles.

Magic Johnson, the Lakers’ president of basketball operations, called James ”the best player in the world” in a news release.

NEW ORLEANS (AP) – The New Orleans Pelicans have signed free-agent guard Elfrid Payton and re-signed guard Ian Clark.

New Orleans announced the roster moves along with the formal signing of former Lakers forward Julius Randle, who agreed last week to a two-year contract worth about $18 million. Payton and Clark each have signed for one year.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) – Kyle Anderson’s move to Memphis is official.

San Antonio had until midnight Sunday to match the Grizzlies‘ four-year, $37.2 million offer to Anderson, and declined. That means Anderson is now a member of the Grizzlies Jerrell Freeman Jersey , and their likely starting small forward.

Anderson averaged 7.9 points for the Spurs last season, in his first year as a full-time starting forward.

DALLAS (AP) – Luka Doncic has signed his rookie contract with the Dallas Mavericks that will pay the third overall pick $5.5 million next season.

Dallas moved up two spots in the NBA draft last month to get the versatile Slovenian guard, who was selected by Atlanta at No. 3. The Mavericks picked former Oklahoma scoring sensation Trae Young for the Hawks at No. 5 as part of the deal that includes a protected 2019 first-round draft pick going to Atlanta.

The 6-foot-7, 220-pound Doncic is set to make $6.4 million in his second season with the Mavericks.

TENNIS

LONDON (AP) – Serena Williams reached her 13th Wimbledon quarterfinal by beating Russian qualifier Evgeniya Rodina 6-4, 6-2, and never looked likely to join the parade of favorites who have been eliminated.

No. 7 Karolina Pliskova became the last of the top-10 seeds to be knocked out, losing to Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands. Since seeds were introduced in the 1920s, it’s the first time none of the top 10 women have reached the quarterfinals at Wimbledon. It’s also a first for any Grand Slam tournament in the 50-year professional era.

In the men’s tournament, Roger Federer advanced to a record-extending 16th Wimbledon quarterfinal with a 6-0, 7-5, 6-4 victory over Adrian Mannarino of France.

Top-ranked Rafael Nadal also moved on to the quarterfinals for the first time since 2011. The Spaniard beat Jiri Vesely 6-3, 6-3 Tre'Davious White Jersey , 6-4 on Centre Court. Nadal, a two-time champion at the All England Club, has yet to drop a set in this tournament.

As play was being suspended on other courts, Novak Djokovic broke Russia’s Karen Khachanov for the seventh time to finish off a 6-4, 6-2, 6-2 win on No. 1 Court.

Ninth-seeded Amerian John Isner, No. 13 Milos Raonic of Canada and No. 24 Kei Nishikori of Japan also advanced.

NFL

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) – The Carolina Panthers announced the sale of the franchise to David Tepper has closed.

Tepper becomes only the second owner in team history.

The founder and president of global hedge fund Appaloosa Management, L.P., bought the team from founder Jerry Richardson for $2.2 billion – the most ever paid for an NFL franchise. Richardson put the team up for sale in December after reports of sexual and racial misconduct in the workplace, which the league later confirmed.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

LOS ANGELES (AP) – Former USC head football coach Steve Sarkisian has lost a $30 million lawsuit that claimed he was improperly fired by the school instead of being allowed to seek treatment for alcoholism.

An arbitrator last week ruled in favor of the University of Southern California, saying Sarkisian concealed his condition from the school. In a statement Monday Eric Ebron Jersey , Sarkisian said he was ”disappointed in the decision, but we will respect it and move on.”

Sarkisian was fired in October 2015, two months after he slurred his words and swore during USC’s annual ”Salute to Troy” preseason pep rally.

Sarkisian blamed his behavior on mixing alcohol with medication before the event. However, Sarkisian also reportedly showed signs of being intoxicated during a game and at a team meeting.

He was replaced by current head coach Clay Helton.

BASEBALL

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) – Giants catcher Buster Posey will miss the All-Star Game because of a lingering right hip issue that needs an injection to calm the inflammation.

The hip has bothered him both hitting and catching off and on all season, so Posey is hopeful the time off will allow him to heal.

Manager Bruce Bochy made the announcement before the start of the Giants’ three-game series against the Chicago Cubs. The Giants had been discussing the possibility for about a month, Bochy said, and Posey is scheduled to have the injection after Sunday’s Bay Bridge Series game against Oakland.

SAN DIEGO (AP) – The Dodgers placed right fielder Yasiel Puig on the 10-day disabled list with a right oblique sprain.

Puig, who is hitting .265 with 11 home runs, was removed from Sunday’s loss to the Los Angeles Angels during a fifth-inning at-bat. Earlier, Puig had homered for the second consecutive game.

Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said Pui Womens Su'a Cravens Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

AP Sports Writer Noah

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 01:43

Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones said he feels healthier than he has in years. He also didn’t play a snap in the preseason. Those two facts may or may not be connected.

According to the Associated Press Whitney Mercilus Jersey , Jones said he’s not worried that his August without game reps will have any impact on his season, which begins Thursday night against the Eagles.

Along with running back Devonta Freeman, Jones didn’t play a snap in the preseason, which had the blessing of coach Dan Quinn.

鈥淨 has the utmost respect for us and confidence in us that we鈥檒l be ready to go,鈥?Jones said. 鈥淗e put it in our corner to come out here at practice and just go full speed and make it like game-time. Once you go out here and practice like that, the game will be easy for you.鈥?/p>

Jones has battled perpetual foot problems, and dealt with hip, back, and ankle injuries last year Hroniss Grasu Jersey , though he didn’t miss a game. Freeman was held out twice with concussions last year.

If they pick up where they left off, no one will question Quinn’s strategy, and Jones certainly won’t be signing up to play in August again.

Dwane Casey lost his job in Toronto because the Raptors wanted to advance further in the playoffs.

In Detroit, it would be an accomplishment if Casey can simply get the Pistons into the playoffs.

The Pistons hired the NBA coach of the year finalist Monday, hoping he can help the three-time NBA championship franchise regularly reach the postseason and eventually compete again for titles.

”Dwane is one of the most successful and highly respected coaches in our league,” Pistons owner Tom Gores said. ”He’s a great communicator and a leader who will connect with our players and accelerate their growth. Having spent many hours with Dwane over the last few weeks, I’m confident he is the right person to get us to the next level.”

A month after being fired by the Raptors , Casey agreed to a five-year deal to become head coach of the Pistons, two people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Monday. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the team had not announced the move Shane Lechler Jersey , which was first reported by ESPN.

Casey led Toronto to a team-record 59 wins this year and helped the franchise earn the top seed in the Eastern Conference for the first time, a performance that won him coach of the year honors from his peers at the National Basketball Coaches Association. He had one year remaining on a three-year, $18 million dollar extension when he was fired shortly after Toronto was swept by the Cleveland Cavaliers. He was 320-238 in seven seasons and is Toronto’s winningest coach.

The Pistons said Casey has already started work, including meetings with players, and will be introduced at a news conference next week.

Detroit had been looking for a coach for more than month since firing Stan Van Gundy , who was also its president of basketball operations. Michigan coach John Beilein was a finalist for the job before withdrawing his name from consideration last week and San Antonio Spurs assistant Ime Udoka also was a candidate.

”I’m confident that this team has the pieces in place to compete at a very high level,” Casey said. ”There is a lot of talent, a solid core and some exciting young players eager to get better. We’re getting to work right away on the things that will make us all successful.”

Casey certainly has work to do.

The Pistons have made the playoffs only once in nine years after advancing at least to the Eastern Conference finals six straight years, winning the 2004 NBA title and falling a victory short of repeating as champions in 2005. They do not appear to have much flexibility to make significant changes this offseason.

Detroit acquired Blake Griffin in a blockbuster trade this past season and that wasn’t enough to push Detroit into the playoffs. An injury to point guard Reggie Jackson derailed what looked like a promising season. If healthy Colton Schmidt Jersey , the Pistons do potentially have an intriguing nucleus with Griffin, Jackson and Andre Drummond.

”In our meetings he displayed great insight into what this roster can accomplish, and great passion about our city and the team’s role in bringing people together,” Gores said. ”He’s an outstanding man with impressive character. He embodies our culture and will be a great representative for our franchise.”

The 61-year-old Casey is getting his third shot to lead an NBA team.

He coached the Minnesota Timberwolves for a little more than one season, going 53-69. He also has experience in the league as an assistant with Dallas and Seattle.

Casey, who is from Morganfield, Kentucky, played for the Wildcats and helped them win the 1978 NCAA title and began his coaching career the next year as a graduate assistant under Joe B. Hall. He later back to campus to work as an assistant for Eddie Sutton. He has five years of coaching experience in Japan and has spent time around the game in Europe.

Under Casey, the Raptors won four Atlantic Division titles and advanced to the playoffs in five consecutive seasons. But Toronto couldn’t get past Cleveland Reggie Wayne Jersey , losing to LeBron James and the Cavs in each of the past three playoffs, getting swept this year and last year.

Detroit moved into a new downtown arena last season, but with the exception of some brief success after trading for Griffin, the team didn’t create much buzz. The Pistons are still looking to hire someone to head basketball operation. They did bring in Ed Stefanski as a senior executive.

AP Sports Writer Noah Trister contributed to this report.

Womens Russell Bodine Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

Brown hurt his quRe: Equação com Radical

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 01:57

Gronkowski has completed his first official workout since arriving in the United States ahead of his expected start in the Belmont Stakes.

The colt breezed four furlongs in 47.99 seconds at Belmont Park on Saturday for Chad Brown LeGarrette Blount Jersey , who has taken over training duties from Europe-based Jeremy Noseda.

Gronkowski has been in the U.S. a couple of weeks. The colt, named for New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski Kyle Fuller Jersey , has four wins in six starts in Britain. The human Gronkowski has purchased an interest in the colt that missed the Kentucky Derby because of a slight infection.

Gronkowski is being pointed toward the June 9 Belmont, where Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner Justify will try to become horse racing’s 13th Triple Crown winner.

Brown says the colt came to him in outstanding condition and shows the signs of being a very good racehorse.

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday that he has no idea when running back Le'Veon Bell might report to the team because he hasn’t spoken to him recently Kareem Jackson Jersey , but he’s more sure of what to expect from wide receiver Antonio Brown.

Brown hurt his quad in early August and the team took a slow approach to bringing him back over the remainder of the summer. Brown did not return to practice until Monday, but it seems that approach has paid off as hoped for the wideout.

Tomlin said James Bradberry Jersey , via multiple reporters, that Brown will be “full go” when the Steelers face the Browns on Sunday.

Whatever Bell decides to do in the coming days Geoff Swaim Jersey , that’s good news for the Steelers offense as Brown has averaged seven catches and 109 yards while scoring seven touchdowns in his 12 games against the Browns.

Adidas Dustin Brown Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

Questions were raised

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 03:45

Marvin Bagley III dominated at Duke Tre'Davious White Jersey , while fellow freshman Michael Porter Jr. barely saw action at Missouri due to injury. Yet they’ll likely be the first forwards to hear their names called during Thursday’s draft.

Bagley is a possible No. 1 overall pick and double-double machine with a long frame. But many considered Porter to be the top NBA prospect in last year’s class as he works to prove he’s past the back injury that required surgery and limited his college career to just three games.

Here’s a look of the top forwards in the draft:

MARVIN BAGLEY III

Bagley lived up to all expectations, being named The Associated Press player of the year in the Atlantic Coast Conference and a first-team All-American .

STRENGTHS: The 6-foot-11 forward checks a lot of boxes: athleticism, inside-out ability, length. He averaged 21 points and 11.1 rebounds while shooting 61 percent from the floor and nearly 40 percent from 3-point range. He has good touch around the rim Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey , the ability to shoot over defenders and was a strong finisher.

CONCERNS: Bagley is still developing defensively, particularly when it comes with what is happening away from the ball. He also tends to be too left-hand reliant at times and needs to improve going the other way.

MICHAEL PORTER JR.

The injury creates plenty of uncertainty and makes the 6-10 forward a bit of a wild card, one who could return top-of-the-draft value for a mid-lottery price.

STRENGTHS: Porter was considered by many as last year’s top recruit with his scoring, playmaking ability and athleticism. He was a McDonald’s All-American in high school after averaging 36.2 points and 13.6 rebounds per game during his senior year.

CONCERNS: There’s little to evaluate with Porter against college competition considering he was hurt minutes into the season opener. He didn’t play again until the postseason. It’s unclear if the injury will limit his ceiling in any way.

MILES BRIDGES

Michigan State’s sophomore is a versatile lottery prospect in a pro-ready 6-7 body.

STRENGTHS: Bridges did a lot of things well last year while averaging 17.1 points Dennis Smith Jersey , 7.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists. He’s strong enough to both tussle with bigger players and overpower perimeter forwards. And he was excellent at the foul line (.853) to cash in when drawing contact.

CONCERNS: Bridges needs to continue honing his perimeter skills. He shot nearly 39 percent from 3-point range as a freshman, but slid to 36 percent last year.

MIKAL BRIDGES

The 6-7 junior swingman developed into a potential top-10 pick for national champion Villanova.

STRENGTHS: Bridges offers the desired combination of 3-point shooting and defensive ability, a valuable package in today’s NBA. Bridges shot nearly 44 percent from behind the arc. He also has the length to be a disruptive defender after leading the Wildcats with 61 steals.

CONCERNS: Bridges needs to add some more strength to a lean 209-pound frame. He also blended in offensively on a deep and efficient offense, so he didn’t need to show a lot when it came to creating his own shot.

KEVIN KNOX

The 6-9 freshman out of Kentucky brings a stretch-4 skillset with good size and shooting range Russell Shepard Jersey , making him a possible lottery pick.

STRENGTHS: Knox has NBA shooting range, fluid offensive moves and the ability to get out in transition. He showed his high ceiling with 34 points on 11-for-17 shooting with five 3-pointers in a win at West Virginia in January.

CONCERNS: He was a bit of a streaky shooter at times who hit just 34 percent of his 3-pointers. He also could be a tougher rebounder; he had only two double-figure rebounding outputs in 37 games compared to 13 games with four or fewer boards.

OTHERS TO WATCH

– KOSTAS ANTETOKOUNMPO: The long 6-10 forward from Dayton aims to join his All-Star brother Giannis in the NBA, though he’s a project who needs time to develop and get stronger.

– KEITA BATES-DIOP: The Ohio State junior with a 7-3 wingspan made himself a possible first-rounder with a big season that included being named Big Ten player of the year.

– JUSTIN JACKSON: Maryland’s 6-7 sophomore could potentially play at small forward or as an undersized power forward with a 7-3 wingspan, though the likely second-rounder missed most of last season with a shoulder injury.

– MOE WAGNER: The 6-11 junior helped Michigan reach the NCAA championship game with his inside-out versatility . He’s a likely second-round prospect.

The Buffalo Bills are keeping their training camp at St. John Fisher College in suburban Rochester.

U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer says Friday he's been assured by the NFL team there are no plans to make a change. The Bills have four years left on the current agreement.

Questions were raised over the future of the camp's location since the resignation of team president Russ Brandon this month. Brandon attended St. John Fisher and brought the Bills camp there from Fredonia in 2000 in a move to expand the fan base.

Bills President Kim Pegula calls the Rochester area an important market for the team. Preparations are already underway for camp at St. John Fisher this summer.

Authentic Womens Kolton Miller Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

first complete

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 03:53

Timofey Mozgov has been traded for the second time this summer Dontari Poe Jersey , dealt from Charlotte to Orlando in a three-team deal that also included Chicago.

The Magic sent Bismack Biyombo and two future second-round picks to Charlotte, which traded Mozgov to Orlando. The Magic also got guard Jerian Grant from the Bulls in the deal completed late Saturday night.

Chicago acquired Julyan Stone from Charlotte in the trade that saves the Bulls about $2 million.

The Hornets had just acquired Mozgov from Brooklyn in the deal that sent Dwight Howard to the Nets before he was bought out so he could sign with Washington. Neither Mozgov nor Biyombo ever came close to living up to the contracts they signed in July 2016, and both have two seasons and more than $32 million remaining.

Biyombo played for Charlotte from 2011-14. He is fifth in Hornets history in blocks and blocks per game (1.6).

A look at what’s happening around the majors today:

MIDSUMMER SKID

The Nationals open a series against Miami hoping to end a five-game skid and get back to .500. Washington fell to 42-43 with a loss to Boston on Wednesday, the first time the preseason NL East favorites have been under .500 this late in the year since being 60-61 on Aug. 21 Aaron Colvin Jersey , 2015. The Nationals held a players’ only meeting after a 3-0 loss to the Red Sox highlighted by Adam Eaton’s throwing error and a wild pitch from Ryan Madson. Jeremy Hellickson (2-1, 2.63) makes his second start since returning from the DL, while Marlins righty Pablo Lopez (1-0, 3.00) makes his second MLB start.

NOT VERY VERLANDER

Justin Verlander (9-4 Andrew Luck Jersey , 2.12) tries to stop a personal slide when the Astros open a series against the White Sox. Verlander has allowed nine runs in 11 2/3 innings over his past two starts, taking losses to Toronto (four runs) and Tampa Bay (five runs). Verlander hasn’t allowed four or more earned runs in three straight starts since June 2014 while with Detroit. Carlos Rodon (1-3, 4.55) is up for Chicago.

CUETO’S BACK

Johnny Cueto is expected to be reinstated from the disabled list and pitch when the Giants open a four-game series against the Cardinals. Cueto was placed on the disabled list May 1 with inflammation in his right elbow. A few days later, he visited Dr. James Andrews Jeremy Kerley Jersey , who diagnosed him with a strained elbow. Cueto is 3-0 with a 0.84 ERA in five starts this season. The Giants are 41-21 in his starts since he joined the team in 2016.

PITCHING IN

Angels rookie Jaime Barria will start against AL West-leading Seattle in place of Tyler Skaggs a day after the left-hander went on the DL with a thigh strain. Barria is making his 12th start of the season and has given up two earned runs or fewer in four of his last five starts. Lefty Marco Gonzales (8-5, 3.77) makes his first start since pitching the first complete game of his career in a 4-1 win over Kansas City.

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Joe Mauer needs one double to give him 415 in his career, which would break a tie with Hall of Famer Kirby Puckett for the Twins’ franchise record. Minnesota has lost six straight and returns home from a 1-8 trip to play Baltimore, which has the worst record in the majors at 24-61. More good news for the scuffling Twins: Two-time All-Star Ervin Santana (right middle finger surgery) is scheduled to make his next rehab appearance for Class A Fort Myers.

Denver Broncos Customized Jerseys
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

cleaned. It's so rRe: Equação com Radical

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 04:09

[Editor鈥檚 note:聽We鈥檙e keeping track of the moves as NFC teams make them this weekend Jim McMahon Jersey , as they have to get to their 53-man roster limit by Saturday at 4 p.m. Check back throughout the weekend, as we鈥檒l update throughout.]

Dallas

The Cowboys are releasing defensive end Kony Ealy. Released offensive lineman Chaz Green. They also will cut running back Bo Scarbrough, running back Darius Jackson, defensive end Charles Tapper, safety Jeron Johnson, cornerback Marquez White and receiver Lance Lenoir. The Cowboys announced their roster moves Saturday, releasing kicker Dan Bailey, receiver Deonte Thompson, receiver Dres Anderson, offensive guard Kyle Bosch, offensive tackle Jake Campos, receiver K.D. Cannon, receiver Darren Carrington, running back Jordan Chunn, long snapper Scott Daly, offensive tackle Matt Diaz, defensive end Kony Ealy, offensive lineman Chaz Green, running back Darius Jackson, safety Jeron Johnson, linebacker Tre'von Johnson, cornerback Kam Kelly, linebacker Joel Lanning, defensive end Austin Larkin, receiver Lance Lenoir Jr., offensive guard Damien Mama, receiver Mekale McKay, defensive tackle Lewis Neal, center Jacob Ohnesorge, cornerback Donovan Olumba, linebacker Eric Pinkins, linebacker Kyle Queiro, defensive tackle Caraun Reid, safety Dominick Sanders, running back Bo Scarbrough, defensive end Charles Tapper, cornerback Duke Thomas, defensive tackle Jihad Ward, tight end David Wells and Marquez White. Safety Marqueston Huff and running back Trey Williams were waived with injury designations.

New York Giants

The Giants released linebacker Mark Herzlich. They also released聽incumbent starting safety Darian Thompson (injured), safety Andrew Adams Matt Slauson Jersey , wide receiver Roger Lewis, Jr., defensive backs Leonard Johnson and Chris Lewis-Harris, offensive lineman Chris Scott, and linebacker Avery Moss. Linebacker聽Jordan Williams was waived-injured, and the following players were waived: Running backs Jalen Simmons and Jhurell Pressley; wide receivers Roger Lewis, Jr., Kalif Raymond, Travis Rudolph, Alonzo Russell, Marquis Bundy, Amba Etta-Tawo, and Jawill Davis; tight ends Ryan O鈥橫alley and Garrett Dickerson; offensive linemen Malcolm Bunche, Zac Kerin, and Victor Salako; defensive linemen Robert Thomas, A.J. Francis, Tyrell Chavis, and Izaah Lunsford; linebackers Calvin Munson, Warren Long, and Moss; defensive backs Grant Haley, Mike Jones, Orion Stewart, and Adams; and kicker Marshall Koehn. Offensive聽linemen Nick Becton and Nick Gates were placed on injured reserve. Defensive lineman R.J. McIntosh was placed on the reserve/non-football injury list, and聽defensive lineman Josh Mauro was placed on the reserve/suspended list.

Philadelphia

The Eagles waived quarterbacks Joe Callahan and Christian Hackenberg. Waived running back Donnel Pumphrey. Released wide receiver Kamar Aiken, defensive lineman Steven Means and wide receiver Markus Wheaton. Placed defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan on the non-football injury list and safety Chris Maragos on the physically unable to perform list. Waived/injured cornerback DJ Killings, tight end Gannon Sinclair and tackle Toby Weathersby. Waived聽running back Josh Adams, cornerback De’Vante Bausby, linebacker Asantay Brown, tight end Billy Brown, defensive tackle Winston Craig, wide receiver Rashard Davis, tight end Anthony Denham, guard Aaron Evans, defensive end Danny Ezechukwu, safety Ironhead Gallon, guard Darrell Greene, tackle Taylor Hart, running back Matt Jones, defensive end Joe Ostman, wide receiver Darius Prince Deacon Jones Jersey , defensive tackle Elijah Qualls, safety Jeremy Reaves, defensive tackle Aziz Shittu, cornerback Chandon Sullivan, center Jon Toth, wide receiver Bryce Treggs, wide receiver Greg Ward, linebacker Jaboree Williams, linebacker Kyle Wilson, and wide receiver Tim Wilson.

Washington

Washington announced it released nose tackle Phil Taylor Sr., running back Kapri Bibbs, receiver Brian Quick and center Demetrius Rhaney; Waived quarterback Kevin Hogan, quarterback Connor Jessop, defensive back Quin Blanding, offensive tackle Kendall Calhoun, offensive tackle T.J. Clemmings, receiver Simmie Cobbs, Jr., linebacker Vontae Diggs, linebacker Jerod Fernandez, receiver Shay Fields, tight end Matt Flanagan tight end J.P. Holtz, tight end Garrett Hudson, defensive back Prince Charles Iworah, offensive guard Kyle Kalis, receiver Darvin Kidsey, offensive tackle John Kling, defensive back Kenny Ladler, linebacker Cassanova McKinzy, linebacker Dadi Nicolas, offensive tackle Timon Parris, nose tackle Ondre Pipkins, linebacker Pete Robertson, defensive end Dante Sawyer, running back De’Veon Smith, defensive back Fish Smithson, linebacker Martrell Spaight, defensive back Ranthony Texada, defensive tackle JoJo Wicker, receiver Daniel Williams III Duke Johnson Jersey , offensive guard Isaiah Williams. Placed guard Tyler Catalina on injured reserve, defensive end Stacy McGee on the physically unable to perform list and defensive back Joshua Holsey on the non-football

Chicago

Players waived were Dejon Allen, Abdullah Anderson, Jonathan Anderson, DeMarcus Ayers, Tanner Carew, Rashard Fant, John Franklin, Tanner Gentry, Doran Grant, Brandon Greene, Ro'Derrick Hoskins, Garrett Johnson, Malachi Jones, Michael Joseph, Cre'von LeBlanc, Johnathon Mincy, Taquan Mizzell, Jordan Morgan, Ryan Nall, Elijah Norris, Nick Orr, Will Pericak, Colin Thompson, John Timu, Cavon Walker, Ryan Winslow and Josh Woods. Vested veterans released were Tyler Bray, Knile Davis, Kasim Edebali, Bennie Fowler, John Jenkins, Matt McCants and Nicholas Williams.

Detroit

The Lions waived wide receiver Brian Brown, defensive tackle Josh Fatu, tight end Marcus Lucas, tackle Jamar McGloster, linebacker Chad Meredith, guard John Montelus, receiver Teo Redding, defensive tackle Christian Ringo, and defensive end Jeremiah Valoaga Michael Roberts Jersey , they released聽defensive end Cam Johnson, defensive back Dexter McDougle, and defen This offseason in Minnesota for Kirk Cousins has been shaped by get-to-know-them moments, whether new coaches, plays or teammates with the Vikings.

Kyle Rudolph has made a sharp first impression.

"Boy, he's a friendly target," Cousins said one sunny afternoon last month after completing a pass to his strong-handed tight end during non-contact drills when he wore a wireless microphone to allow the team's video production department to create a brief highlight clip for the website. "It's like throwing into a mattress."

The eighth-year veteran has been happy to oblige his new quarterback, trying to, well, be the best piece of bedtime furniture he can be.

"That's a new one for me. I'm OK with it. Try to make sure that he's always getting a good night sleep, always be there for him. That's kind of my role around here," Rudolph said on Tuesday after practice.

Cousins recently described a play in a red zone situation when he looked at his two-time Pro Bowl tight end during his drop-back but sent the ball elsewhere. Quarterbacks coach Kevin Stefanski immediately offered some insight to the $84 million guaranteed man .

"In that situation, you might want to give Kyle a chance," Cousins said, recounting what Stefanski advised. "Even though he looks covered, you have to throw him the ball. He's open. He can prove you right."

Having Rudolph available for drills with the first-team offense has been a welcomed bonus for the Vikings, considering he had surgery on his right ankle in February after playing through pain down the stretch of the season. Rudolph said he's a couple of weeks ahead of schedule on his rehabilitation.

"We have a new offense, a new system, a new quarterback. I wasn't getting any better over there by myself, so it's good to be back out there," he said.

Rudolph is not only the longest-tenured offensive player on the roster, but he and wide receiver Adam Thielen are the only ones who joined the team before Mike Zimmer was hired as head coach in 2014. Thielen was on the practice squad in 2013. In fact, Rudolph, Thielen and wide receiver Stefon Diggs are the only members of the offense who've been here more than three years.

Rudolph, who will turn 29 on Nov. 9, is coming off the most fruitful two-year stretch in the NFL. He had 81 catches for 532 yards and eight touchdowns in 2017 and, just as importantly, played in all 16 games for a third straight season.

He's endured more than his share of injuries going back to his college days at Notre Dame, and that helped minimize any anxiety that might have come with a procedure done at this stage of his career. Rudolph counted five surgeries in the past 10 years.

"It's funny when you sit there: The nurses are getting ready for pre-op, and the doctors are talking to you. I honestly feel like I'm in the dentist office getting my teeth cleaned. It's so routine, at this point," Rudolph said. "I think at times, your family and friends are more worried about it than you are."

With the skills Cousins has in completing play-action passes and new offensive coordinator John DeFilippo's penchant for using his tight ends in all kinds of spots to maximize their matchup advantages with potentially cornerbacks and safeties, Rudolph is in position for another productive season.

"Obviously, he's had great success with tight ends," Rudolph said. "What he's able to do with all the playmakers and all of the chess pieces that we have on offense, it's been a lot of fun to see."

__

Womens Christian Kirk Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

and Doncic that rem

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 04:16

The San Francisco 49ers are planning to add running back Ja’Quan Gardner to the roster ahead of Thursday’s preseason finale against the Los Angeles Chargers Adolphus Washington Jersey , according to Matt Maiocco of NBCBayArea.com.

The 49ers will sign Gardner – an undrafted free agent out of Division II Humboldt State – if he passes a physical with the team on Tuesday.

The 5-foot-7 running back rushed for 1,322 yards and 21 touchdowns as a senior last year at Humboldt State. In 42 career games, he rushed for 5,495 yards with 72 touchdowns. He also caught 81 passes for 767 yards and four touchdowns.

With Jerrick McKinnon and Matt Breida unlikely to play in the preseason finale, and Joe Williams set to miss the start of the year due to a fractured rib, Gardner would help ease the 49ers depth issues for the final game of the exhibition calendar.

Luka Doncic didn’t get compared to Larry Bird when he was introduced a day after the Dallas Mavericks traded up to get the third overall pick in the NBA draft.

For president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson, that’s progress based on his last experience of getting a tender-aged European in hopes of lifting the Mavericks out of the doldrums.

Twenty years later Jarvis Landry Jersey , Dirk Nowitzki is the highest-scoring foreign-born player in league history. Back then, the big German wasn’t remotely comparable to Larry Legend – and his rough first two years proved it.

So ask Nelson about a player the Mavericks clearly coveted heading into the draft in Doncic, and he’ll choose his words carefully regarding the 19-year-old from Slovenia. Doncic won’t turn 20 until after the All-Star break of his rookie season, which is expected to be Nowitzki’s record 21st with one franchise.

”Dirk and I had a long talk coming in,” Nelson said about the player Dallas drafted days after his 20th birthday in 1998.

”We’re obviously very excited to have (Doncic) but he’s got a very tough road ahead of him. Dirk wasn’t done any favors in his first two years. We are going to steer away from any of those comparisons. Luka is his own guy. He’s got his own challenges.”

Coach Rick Carlisle dropped a few international names in trying to describe the versatility Dallas thinks is offered by the 6-foot-7 Doncic, who won Euroleague MVP and Final Four MVP honors while helping Real Madrid win the title just days before the draft.

After offering comparisons to the late Drazen Petrovic, three-time champion Toni Kukoc and longtime San Antonio star Manu Ginobili A. J. Cann Jersey , Carlisle stopped.

”I really feel it’s important that we shouldn’t try to compare this guy to anybody,” Carlisle said Friday during an introductory news conference that included Doncic and second-round pick Jalen Brunson, who won two NCAA titles in three years at Villanova. ”Let him be himself. Let his game takes its own form.”

Doncic figures to shape the future of the Mavericks in some form with Dallas coming off consecutive losing seasons for the first time since the second of Nowitzki’s two difficult years at the start of his career.

Those 1990s-era Mavericks had 10 straight losing seasons. Combine the drafting of Doncic with last year’s ninth overall pick in point guard Dennis Smith Jr. and a still-young leading scorer in Harrison Barnes, and Carlisle expects the losing to stop soon, if not this coming season.

”Last night was symbolic to me that it was kind of a defining moment in this rebuild,” said Carlisle, who had just one losing season as a coach before the current Dallas slide. ”We’re going propel forward with the idea that we’ve got to start winning games.”

Just as he did last year with Smith Chad Kelly Jersey , Carlisle is declaring Doncic a starter, which means the opening night lineup will have a teenager for the second straight year. Youth partly explains a two-year record of 57-107, including the 24-58 mark last season that landed Dallas the fifth pick before the draft-night trade with Atlanta on Thursday.

Another explanation was an unusually large number of undrafted players, including a young German in Maxi Kleber who grew up watching his countryman become the 2007 MVP and 2011 NBA Finals MVP.

The Mavericks haven’t won a playoff series since taking their only title in 2011, and have missed the postseason three of the past six seasons coming off a 12-year playoff streak. Doncic might only get one chance to get Dallas back on track with Nowitzki, the 13-time All-Star who has hinted that 40 is a nice round number as a retirement age.

If this is it for Nowitzki, Nelson sees a trio in Barnes Johnathan Joseph Jersey , Smith and Doncic that reminds him of Michael Finley mentoring Nowitzki and point guard Steve Nash and helping the Mavericks end a 10-year playoff drought in 2001.

”Michael Finley was our Harrison Barnes back in the day,” Nelson said. ”We feel like we’ve got that here in a different form. There’s just some really cool elements to this that take me back and remind me about what it was like 20 years ago when we were watching these young guys.”

Just don’t remind Nelson about the Nowitzki-Bird comparisons.

Anfernee Simons Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

hitting the net.

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 04:25

CLEVELAND — Cleveland Indians starting pitchers lead the American League in wins with a 44-23 record Authentic Harrison Phillips Jersey , and they’re second with an ERA of 3.39.

Cleveland’s remarkable starting pitching depth will be on display Sunday afternoon at Progressive Field in the finale of a three-game series with the Oakland Athletics. The teams split the first two games, with Oakland winning 6-3 on Saturday to snap Cleveland’s five-game winning streak.

Rookie Shane Bieber will start Sunday for the Indians. In a combined 17 starts for Cleveland and Triple-A Columbus, Bieber is 10-1 with a 1.77 ERA — and he’s the No. 5 starter in the Indians’ rotation.

The rotation is led by two-time Cy Young Award winner Corey Kluber and Trevor Bauer, who ranks third in the AL in strikeouts and innings pitched and is fifth in ERA.

The No. 3 starter is Carlos Carrasco, a 17-game winner last year when he finished fourth in the Cy Young Award voting. The No. 4 starter is Mike Clevinger, who in 38 starts since the beginning of the 2017 season is 18-7 with a 3.07 ERA.

“Good baseball starts with good starting pitching,” Indians manager Terry Francona said. “Having good starting pitching always enhances your chances to win, and we’ve got five very good starting pitchers.”

Bieber is the newest addition to that rotation, having replaced Josh Tomlin in the No. 5 spot. Like Tomlin, Bieber’s calling card is impeccable control. In his 17 starts between Cleveland and Columbus, Bieber has pitched 107 innings and has 101 strikeouts and 11 walks.

In his five starts with the Indians, Bieber is 4-0 with a 2.97 ERA. His last start was the worst of the five Adidas Corey Perry Jersey , but he still won the game. On July 3, he was a 6-4 winner over Kansas City, pitching six innings and giving up four runs and nine hits with two strikeouts and one walk.

Sunday will be Bieber’s first career start against Oakland.

The A’s on Sunday will activate left-hander Brett Anderson (0-2, 7.63 ERA) off the disabled list and he will make his first start since May 18. Anderson was removed from that start after one inning because of a sore shoulder and placed on the disabled list the next day. In four starts before the injury, he was 0-2 with a 7.63 ERA.

Anderson will make his first appearance against the Indians since Aug. 27, 2012, when he pitched seven scoreless innings and gave up two hits in a 3-0 win. Only two players in Cleveland’s lineup that day are still with the Indians: Michael Brantley and Jason Kipnis.

In four career starts against Cleveland, Anderson is 2-0 with a 0.96 ERA.

The A’s on Saturday made a roster move, putting outfielder Matt Joyce on the 10-day disabled list with a lumbar strain, the second time this season that Joyce has spent time on the DL with the same back condition.

To replace Joyce on the roster, the A’s recalled outfielder Nick Martini from Triple-A. In 73 games with Nashville, Martini was hitting .308 with six home runs and 40 RBIs. This is his third stint with the A’s this year. In the first two Cheap Christian Kirk Jersey , he was 1-for-10 with one RBI in five games.

It would be easy to say the New Jersey Devils are back after ending a six-year playoff drought.

John Hynes’ team went from last in the Eastern Conference in 2016-17 to the postseason in less in the year, riding a career year by left wing Taylor Hall and outstanding first seasons by No. 1 overall draft pick Nico Hischier and Will Butcher. This was a team that made it tough on opponents almost every time it stepped on the ice.

The standings said it all. New Jersey went from 28 wins and 70 points to 44 wins and 97 points.

Still, it was only good enough to outlast the hard-charging Florida Panthers in the closing weeks of the regular season and get the No. 8 seed.

The Devils discovered that playoffs were another level. They were eliminated by Tampa Bay, the top seed in the Eastern Conference, in five games.

”Of course, we’re disappointed,” veteran center Travis Zajac said Tuesday as the Devils cleaned out their lockers. ”But we accomplished a lot as a team. This is just the beginning. I like how we come together as a team. We faced a lot of adversity, but we survived. Because the league is so close and it’s going to be that way again next year, we have to continue to get better.”

The Devils have ridden a roller-coaster in Hynes’ first three seasons as coach. They exceeded expectations in his first year, plummeted two years ago and then stunned the league in getting back to the playoffs.

”You have no idea of how good I feel about what we did this year,” said captain Andy Greene, who like Zajac was with the Devils when they reached the Stanley Cup Final in 2012. ”We were a lot better. The way we competed every game down the stretch. We were fighting for each other. We were picked last in the division and last in the conference. We took that to heart. It’s all part of the process. You don’t go from the bottom to the top unless you work hard.”

Hall carried the Devils this season Giovani Bernard Jersey , scoring points in 26 straight games in which he played. He finished with 39 goals and 54 assists. His 93 points were 41 more than the next closest player on the team, Hischier (20 goals, 32 assists).

”I knew he was a really good hockey player, but it was nothing like what I saw this year,” said forward Marcus Johansson, who was limited to 29 games by concussions. ”He was unbelievable day in and day out.”

If Hall can match next season and young players like Hischier, Butcher, Myles Wood, Blake Coleman and Jesper Bratt improve and the work ethic remains the same, the Devils can easily make it back to the playoffs next season.

Here’s some things to watch next season:

GOOD GOALTENDING: The Devils have two starters. Backup Keith Kinkaid had 16 wins in the final two months to secure the playoff berth. Cory Schneider, who lost the starting job after groin and hip injuries in January, was outstanding in the playoffs after taking over for Kinkaid in the second game.

FREE AGENCY: General manager Ray Shero has three big decisions with unrestricted free agents: forwards Patrick Maroon and Michael Grabner and defenseman John Moore. Maroon Authentic Michael Gallup Jersey , who like Grabner was acquired in a deal near the trading deadline, played better and provided a net-front presence. Moore might be let go to create space for youngsters Mirco Mueller and Steven Santini.

Blake Coleman and Stefan Noesen, who were the wings on the checking line with Zajac, are restricted free agents along with Wood, who had 19 goals. Expect them back along with Santini, another restricted free agent.

HISCHIER: The 19-year-old can play. He’s not in the same class as Connor McDavid or Austin Matthews. Still, he does all the little things and he will score more if he starts hitting the net.

DEFENSE: For the second straight year the Devils gave up 244 goals. That’s too many. Sami Vatanen, who was acquired from Anaheim, helped the defense and was Greene’s partner on the top pair. The defense needs a star and Shero may go after the Capitals’ John Carlson.

Associated Press freelancer Jim Hague contributed to this report.

More NHL hockey: Adidas Jason Pominville Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

The 32-yea

Mensagempor elaine95 » Seg Set 10, 2018 04:33

Former Cleveland Cavaliers coach David Blatt is joining European basketball powerhouse Olympiakos.

The Greek side says the 59-year-old Blatt has agreed on a two-year deal.

Blatt Tanner Lee Jersey Jaguars , who helped Russia become European champion in 2007, is quoted on Olympiakos’ site as saying, ”It fills me with pride and motivation to do my utmost to give the club and its special fans the very best part of me.”

Blatt was unexpectedly hired by the Cavaliers in 2014 after winning the EuroLeague with ?accabi Tel Aviv. He was fired by the NBA side in January 2016.

Blatt also previously coached Aris Preston Brown Jersey , Dinamo Moscow, Anadolu Efes when it was known as Efes Pilsen, Benetton Treviso and Dinamo St. Petersburg. He was last in charge of Turkish side Darussafaka. Blatt also had stints in charge of Israel and Russia.

Olympiakos is a three-time European champion and 12-time Greek champion.

The Kansas City Chiefs signed former Dolphins and Jaguars quarterback Chad Henne to a two-year contract on Friday Sean Lee Cowboys Jersey , giving them a veteran backup for new starter Patrick Mahomes II.

The 32-year-old Henne was a second-round pick of Miami in 2008, and went on to start 31 games for the Dolphins. He appeared in 31 games and started 22 over the past five seasons in Jacksonville.

Henne is 18-35 as a starter, and his passing numbers are modest by any standard. But he still gives the Chiefs the kind of veteran backup they wanted for Mahomes Ryan McLeod Oilers Jersey , a second-year pro who is taking the starting job following the offseason trade of Alex Smith to the Washington Redskins.

Mahomes dazzled in his only start in Week 17, making the Chiefs comfortable dealing Smith away.

Womens Logan Cooke Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

Price is attempting to reach double-digits in wins before th

Mensagempor elaine95 » Qui Set 13, 2018 07:31

While the Washington Capitals celebrated their first Stanley Cup title amid strewn sticks and gloves Thursday night Chris Jones Jersey , the T-Mobile Arena fans rose and gave one more stirring ovation to the bowed, kneeling figures in grey sweaters on the other end of the ice.

The Vegas Golden Knights didn’t win the Stanley Cup Final in their inaugural season. Just being there was a stupendous feat – and their fans quickly reminded them that it will feel even sweeter when the immediate sting of losing subsides.

”You come to Las Vegas thinking you’re going to play hockey,” Knights forward Pierre-Edouard Bellemare said. ”Instead, you find a home.”

After playing a significant role in healing a city scarred by a mass shooting shortly before their regular-season opener, the Knights went farther and accomplished more than any expansion team in modern sports history. Vegas blew past the NHL expansion records for victories (51) and points (109) while winning the Pacific Division, and the upstarts then cut a swath through the Western Conference playoffs with 12 wins in 15 games.

About six months later than even their most optimistic new fans could have reasonably expected, the Golden Knights finally ran into an obstacle they couldn’t surmount.

”When you’re that close, it hurts. It hurts a lot,” defenseman Luca Sbisa said Friday, emotion evident in his voice. ”Right now, I’m speechless. But we can be proud of what we did.”

When owner Bill Foley proposed a six-year timetable for the Knights’ first Stanley Cup title, he was gently laughed off in the hockey world. Now that his team almost beat his projection by five years, general manager George McPhee is in charge of figuring out another daunting task.

What in the world will Vegas do for an encore?

Keeping the core of the NHL’s 31st franchise intact will be challenging, but definitely possible. The Knights also must figure out what pieces to add to a franchise that’s already looking like a desirable destination for veteran players who like warm weather and lots of winning.

The Knights’ most prominent unrestricted free agents are Sbisa and forwards James Neal and David Perron. They have several key restricted free agents, including goal-scoring star William Karlsson and defenseman Shea Theodore.

Although they don’t get another expansion draft, they’ve also got leftover assets from last summer to make moves for veteran players Everson Griffen Jersey , both in free agency and in trades. McPhee has already begun work, but he said it’s likely the Knights won’t make major changes.

After all, they’ve got a pretty good thing going.

”Sometimes a great story, book or movie doesn’t have a perfect ending,” McPhee said. ”But it’s still a great story.”

Here are more things to know about the Knights and their upcoming offseason:

LONG TERM: Although McPhee took his job with a stated goal to build a foundation, the Golden Knights’ immediate success demonstrated that the future could be now. McPhee might not need to choose between the two courses of action, as he reiterated during his immediate comments Friday while the players packed up their lockers for the summer. McPhee should have the salary cap room and financial resources to make almost any personnel decision, and he also has a stockpile of two first-round picks and six second-round picks in the next three drafts.

FREE-AGENT FORWARDS: Neal has been a dependable NHL goal-scorer for a decade, and he scored 25 goals for the Knights while serving as a valuable veteran leader. McPhee seems eager to sign Neal, and Neal repeatedly said Friday that he wants to be back. A deal seems probable. The Knights face a tougher decision on Perron, who set a career high with 66 points in the regular season. He didn’t score a goal between March 4 and Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final, getting relegated to a depth line. Perron revealed Friday that in-season talks with the Knights didn’t result in a new contract. ”I had a good year,” Perron said. ”I deserve what I deserve, but I’m willing to work with them to make sure I stay here.”

PRECIOUS FLOWER: Despite a middling Final, goalie Marc-Andre Fleury was the backbone of Vegas’ success with 29 wins and a .927 save percentage in the regular season before three solid postseason rounds. He’s still a year away from unrestricted free agency, and if the three-time NHL champ gets his way Willie Roaf Jersey , he’ll finish his career in Nevada. ”A couple of years ago, I was told I was getting too old to play,” Fleury said. ”I still love it. Vegas gave me an opportunity to continue doing what I love and I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.”

KARLSSON’S WORTH: Karlsson is one of McPhee’s biggest assets going into the offseason, and also one of the GM’s biggest challenges. The former Ducks and Blue Jackets prospect had never scored 10 goals in an NHL season before Columbus asked the Knights to pick him in the expansion draft. The Swede promptly scored 43 goals in Vegas and established himself as an elite talent. He made $1 million in the just-completed season, and he clearly deserves a fat raise. Given his unusual accomplishments and unclear market value, Karlsson also seems a possible candidate for another team to sign to an offer sheet, although that strategy is rarely used in the modern NHL.

NO PARADE: Despite their record-setting season, the Golden Knights say they won’t participate in any postseason parade or celebration after falling short of the Cup. Clark County and the Las Vegas city government had discussed throwing a parade even if the Knights didn’t win, but

NEW YORK — When the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox get together for their next series, both teams could feature somewhat different rosters.

After Sunday’s finale of the three-game series at Yankee Stadium, the longtime rivals will not meet again until Aug. 2 at Fenway Park — two days after the non-waiver trade deadline.

Both teams will play 25 games before the next installment of the rivalry.

The teams head into the ninth meeting with four wins apiece after Chris Sale fanned 11 in seven one-hit innings in an 11-0 rout Saturday. Rafael Devers hit a grand slam among a career-high five hits while J.D. Martinez drove in three runs as the Red Sox rebounded from opening the series with an 8-1 loss Friday.

Devers has 14 RBIs in his last 12 games while Martinez is hitting .432 with 12 of his major league-leading 67 RBIs in his last nine games.

The Yankees will be looking to rebound from getting shut out for the fourth time this season and third time since June 23.

Off the field, trade talks were a popular topic as both Yankees general manager Brian Cashman and Red Sox general manager Dave Dombrowski addressed it.

The Yankees are in the market for a starting pitcher to bolster the back end of their rotation anchored by Sunday’s starting pitcher Luis Severino (12-2, 2.10 ERA).

With the crosstown New York Mets falling to one of the worst records in the National League, talk of a possible deal for Jacob deGrom is circulating, though Toronto’s J.A. Happ or Texas Rangers left-hander Cole Hamels could be more realistic.

“If the best business decisions happened to be with a rival, that’s not a problem for me Aaron Rodgers Jersey ,” said Cashman on Friday, while noting he has been in touch with Omar Minaya, one of three men holding the Mets GM role in Sandy Alderson’s leave of absence. “As far as I’m concerned it match just makes sense, I don’t care who (it’s) with.

As for the Red Sox, they already filled a need by adding a right-handed hitting first baseman in Steve Pearce. Pearce was obtained Thursday night from the Toronto Blue Jays but Dombrowski said Saturday the deal could have been completed earlier and any changes would not be overly significant.

“People are calling, and you just kind of check in and make sure they know what’s taking place and vice versa,” Dombrowski said Saturday afternoon. “The one thing with us is, we’re going to try to be the best club we can, regardless of what the Yankees do. And we all know that they have a really good team.”

Neither team is motivated to get something done now and both executives will watch Severino face David Price (9-5, 3.66) in a matchup of pitchers who are rolling of late.

Severino can become the first 13-game winner in the majors after he allowed six hits in seven scoreless innings Tuesday in Philadelphia.

“There’s no question that he’s our ace, and we know that when he gets the ball, he has a chance to dominate and we have a good chance to get it done that day,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said Tuesday.

Severino also is 7-0 with a 1.83 ERA in nine home starts this season. He also is 10-0 with a 1.98 ERA in his last 13 regular season home starts, the longest streak at home since David Cone went 16 starts without a home loss from Aug. 17, 1997, to Aug. 27 Matthew Slater Jersey , 1998.

Severino’s home unbeaten streak matches Seattle’s Wade LeBlanc for the longest active streak in the majors.

The right-hander has turned in 14 straight starts without allowing more than three runs. It is the longest active streak in the majors and the longest by a Yankee starting pitcher since Rudy May from Aug. 2, 1980-April 20, 1981.

Besides racking up wins, Severino also is maintaining velocity, especially late in outings. His 98th pitch Tuesday was tracked at 100.1 mph, was among 12 at least 100 mph and his 44 pitches tracked at 100 leads all starting pitchers.

Severino’s last home loss was to the Boston Red Sox on Sept. 3. He is 2-5 with a 4.61 ERA in 10 appearances (nine starts) against Boston.

Price is 7-1 with a 2.72 ERA in his last nine starts and has allowed three earned runs or fewer in each outing. He last pitched Tuesday against the Los Angeles Angels and recorded his ninth win by allowing one run and five hits in six innings.

Things are going so well that he ended his press conference following his last outing by making fun of his carpal tunnel syndrome that some speculated was due to playing the video game Fortnite and kept him out of a game in New York in May.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to go, so I don’t think so,” Price said before adding “Yeah, Fortnite.”

Price is attempting to reach double-digits in wins before the All-Star break for the first time since 2012 with Tampa Bay and third time overall.

The left-hander is 15-12 with a 4.67 ERA in 39 appearances (38 starts) against the Yankees. At the current Yankee Stadium, he is 8-6 with a 4.27 ERA in 19 starts.

Since joining the Red Sox in 2016, he is 2-4 with a 7.42 ERA in eight starts against the Yankees.

Adidas Matt Murray Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

whiffed on from the slot in the first peri

Mensagempor elaine95 » Qui Set 13, 2018 07:39

Not many football players can go from high school to the NFL without leaving a 17-mile radius.

Uchenna Nwosu was thrilled to be able to complete that feat Friday night after getting drafted by the Los Angeles Chargers Steve Largent Jersey , who play their home games in his hometown.

The Chargers selected the Southern California linebacker with their second-round pick, the 48th overall.

Los Angeles kept its focus on defense in the third round, picking North Carolina State defensive tackle Justin Jones.

Nwosu starred at Narbonne High School in Harbor City before leading the Trojans, who won the Pac-12 title last season. Now he'll spend Sundays at StubHub Center, where he has spent many days before.

"It means a lot to be around the people that supported me my whole life," Nwosu said. "Just to be able to play right down the street from my parents' house where we grew up, walking and watching tennis matches and all types of soccer games there my whole life, just to be able to play in there and be home, it just means a lot to me. I'm very grateful for it."

Nwosu grew up in Carson, the suburban home of the two-stadium complex now occupied by the Chargers while they build their permanent home in nearby Inglewood. While StubHub's compact size is unique in the NFL, Nwosu knows all about it.

"I'm used to that place," Nwosu said. "I've been there so many times. It's basically in my backyard."

Nwosu will be expected to contribute to a defense that looked solid last year and is getting better. The Chargers added Florida State safety Derwin James with the 17th overall pick Thursday night, while Jones is likely to be a key rotation player on the defensive line.

"I just know that there are a bunch of guys on that defense that are hungry Ja'Wuan James Jersey ," Nwosu said. "They have a good defense. They've got a lot of playmakers on that defense. It's attack mode. It fits my style of play."

Nwosu has long appeared to be a good fit with the Chargers, who showed particular interest in him during the scouting process and during their workout day in Costa Mesa. Nwosu's speed and versatility on the outside will fill needs for the Chargers, who went into the draft hoping to restock their depth at linebacker.

"He had a great year at USC this year," Chargers general manager Tom Telesco said. "Constantly around the football, whether it was making a tackle behind the line of scrimmage, affecting a play, getting his hands up, knocking the ball down, getting a key sack on third down. He just showed up week after week after week.

"It was easy for us to take notice of him, because we saw him a lot at USC. The fact that he's local is pretty cool. It's not why we took him."

Nwosu will join Hayes Pullard, his fellow USC linebacker and Los Angeles-area native, on the Chargers' roster.

Nwosu made significant progress during his four seasons with the Trojans, emerging as a senior leader and an elite pass-rusher with 9 1/2 sacks for the Pac-12 champions last year. Although he didn't start at USC until late in his sophomore season Harrison Phillips Jersey , his speed and edge rushing abilities made him one of the West Coast's top outside linebackers.

"I showed them what kind of player I am, you know?" Nwosu said. "Being able to show everything I can do, from rushing to covering, to dropping (into coverage and playing) special teams. I just showed I'm a complete package."

The 309-pound Jones fills another need on the Chargers' defensive line, which could use depth and youth. The physically punishing North Carolina State product will join 33-year-old Brandon Mebane and Corey Liuget, who will miss the first four games of the season after failing a doping test.

"Man, they're a pretty strong group," Jones said. "I know they bring it every day, so that means I've got to bring mine every day as well. It's just high standards over there, especially on that D-line, so it's great to have an opportunity to be a part of it.

Jones was a four-year teammate of Bradley Chubb, the North Carolina State defensive lineman who went to the Denver Broncos with the fifth overall pick.

Jones wasn't widely expected to be picked in the third round. His family was planning a party to celebrate the draft on Saturday, but Jones instead will be on a plane from Atlanta to Los Angeles.

"We've got to postpone that Donovan Smith Jersey ," Jones said with a laugh.

Shortly after the San Jose Sharks were denied by the iron for the fourth time of the night, Marc-Andre Fleury rubbed the goal post to thank it for his good fortune.

There’s something magical about the ride the expansion Vegas Golden Knights have been on all season and now it’s going all the way to the Western Conference Final.

Fleury made 28 saves in his fourth shutout of the playoffs and the Golden Knights have made it to the NHL’s final four in their inaugural season after beating the San Jose Sharks 3-0 in Game 6 of their second-round series Sunday.

”It was maybe a little bit of a shock, but I’m proud of our team, our organization, the way they did things here,” Fleury said. ”I’m proud to be where we are right now.”

Fleury, who was part of three Stanley Cup-winning teams in Pittsburgh, is a main reason for the success. He allowed just three goals in a first-round sweep against Los Angeles, posted shutouts in Games 1 and 6 against the Sharks and was also spectacular in an overtime win in Game 3.

He had plenty of help from a crew of castoffs who have come together in Vegas to form a team that has a legitimate shot at a championship. Vegas next will play either Winnipeg or Nashville in the Western Conference Final. The Jets lead that series 3-2 heading into Game 6 on Monday night.

”We deserve to be here,” coach Gerard Gallant said. ”We’re a good team, we play hard and we played well all season long. The two teams we played were very good hockey teams and we were very evenly matched with those teams.”

Jonathan Marchessault opened the scoring, Nate Schmidt added an insurance goal that was only detectable by replay and Cody Eakin sealed it with an empty-netter to help Vegas become just the third team in NHL history to win multiple series in its first season.

The Toronto Arenas won the Stanley Cup in the first postseason in league history in 1918 and St. Louis won two rounds to win the all-expansion West Division in 1968.

The Sharks had numerous opportunities all night but were thwarted by a couple of shots that hit the iron, some acrobatic saves from Fleury and other chances that trickled just wide. This marked the fourth straight postseason for the Sharks that ended with a loss on home ice.

”It’s very disappointing Adarius Glanton Jersey , you get this far and lose, it’s disappointing,” Sharks forward Logan Couture said. ””It’s extra disappointing when you don’t play the way that you know that you’re capable of. … That’s something that’s very difficult to take.”

The Golden Knights took control of this game with some good fortune in the second period. It started when usually reliable Marc-Edouard Vlasic turned the puck over in his own zone. Reilly Smith took control near the blue line and found Marchessault alone in front for a goal that trickled between Martin Jones‘ pads.

The Golden Knights then added to the lead after an icing by Brent Burns led to an offensive zone faceoff. David Perron beat Tierney on the draw and Schmidt took a shot that appeared to deflect off the post and out.

Play went on for 25 more seconds before the buzzer rang, with the situation room in Toronto calling for a video review. That quickly showed that the puck bounced off the post, off a piece equipment inside the net and out.

Vegas then had a delayed celebration for the goal that made it 2-0.

”I had no idea,” Schmidt said. ”I’d never seen something like that happen where they blew the play dead, but when I was skating back to the bench and all the guys were yelling, `It’s in.”’

That was the type of bounce the Sharks didn’t get early in the game when they hit the post or crossbar three times in the opening period and then again in the third when they tried to cut into Vegas’ lead.

They also had several other chances that either Fleury turned aside with acrobatic saves, trickled just wide or they were unable to get a clean shot, like a rebound Couture whiffed on from the slot in the first period with an open net.

”It’s a fine line,” coach Peter DeBoer said. ”I think we had a couple of those that didn’t go in. That’s hockey. But Vegas deserves to be moving on. They played great. They finished the chances when they needed to and got saves when they needed to.”

NOTES: Jones made 30 saves. … Vegas F William Carrier was scratched with a lower-body injury and replaced by Ryan Reaves, who played his first game this postseason.

Baltimore Ravens Elite Jerseys
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

The Lions have

Mensagempor elaine95 » Qui Set 13, 2018 23:14

Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. predicted on Twitter that his new teammate Patrick Chung Jersey , Saquon Barkley, would have the best-selling jersey in the NFL this year. Barkley already has the best-selling jersey among all rookies.

Via Darren Rovell of ESPN.com, the company that operates the NFL’s online sales says that Barkley not only has the highest-selling jersey for all rookies this year but that he moved the most jerseys of any rookie on draft night. As Rovell notes, the fact that Barkley was the second pick gave him maximum time to sell. Still, Barkley instantly has become a merchandising star, and it surely will continue — especially after he starts playing for the Giants.

And while football teams will officially say that football players are acquired only for how they play football Elandon Roberts Jersey , there’s a very real business component to the sport/business of football. The Giants now have two of the biggest stars in the NFL, and Beckham/Barkley gives them a strong answer to other potent marketing duos, like Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott in Dallas.

ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) The Detroit Lions had a key player on offense come back from an injury and one walk off the field during practice.

Wide receiver Marvin Jones returned to practice a day after injuring his left leg.

Running back LeGarrette Blount, meanwhile, slowly walked off the field with a trainer during Sunday’s practice. It was not clear why Blount went back inside the team’s training facility.

Jones got tangled up with a teammate on Saturday and landed awkwardly. The training staff evaluated his left leg and he was held out of the rest of practice.

Under the rising sun the next day Willie Roaf Jersey , Jones was in full uniform with his teammates and didn’t appear to be affected by whatever was ailing him.

”I’m out there rolling,” Jones said. ”It’s the first day of pads and I’m going to be out there.”

Jones insisted he wasn’t scared that his injury could’ve been more serious.

Detroit coach Matt Patricia said Jones was evaluated before going back onto the field.

”He’s good,” Patricia said. ”He’s fine, but we’re always a little bit cautious the day after.”

The Lions will be counting on Jones to be one of Matthew Stafford’s top targets again this season. And, they’re hoping Blount can bolster a running game that has been poor in recent years.

Jones had a career-high 1,101 yards receiving last season. He also had 61 receptions and caught nine touchdown passes Eric Kendricks Jersey , falling just short of career highs in both categories.

Over the past three seasons – two in Detroit and one with the Cincinnati Bengals – he has averaged 60 catches and 949 yards receiving.

”Any player in the league, they want to be consistent and kind of stay on top for the length of their careers,” he said.

Detroit signed the 31-year-old Blount in the opening days of free agency after he helped Philadelphia and New England win the past two Super Bowls.

The Lions have been one-dimensional on offense in recent years because they simply couldn’t run the ball consistently. Even if Jones catches fewer balls because the team is moving the ball on the ground, he is all for it.

”It starts up front,” Jones said. ”You want to run and that’s going to open up everything and vice versa.”

NOTES: Patricia said CB Nevin Lawson missed Saturday’s practice for personal reasons. … C Wesley Johnson invited Jay Fullam, one of his former teammates at Vanderbilt Terrell Suggs Jersey , and his Air Force squadron to practice.

Cheap Football Jerseys Shop
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

The 27-year-old Kuechly c

Mensagempor elaine95 » Qui Set 13, 2018 23:27

The Arizona Cardinals have announced that they will be making an announcement tomorrow.

Via Bob McManaman of the Arizona Republic D.J. Fluker Jersey , the Cardinals will hold a “major” press conference on Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. local time.

The obvious speculation is that the Cardinals will be unveiling a new contract with running back David Johnson. If that’s the case, no one has leaked anything to anyone who spends their time trying to find things out in the minutes and hours before those things are officially disclosed to the world.

Johnson is entering the final year of his rookie contract. His 2017 season ended up being lost, thanks to a wrist injury suffered in Week One against the Lions.

The former third-round pick didn’t hold out in an effort to get a new deal Ryan Smith Jersey , and recent reports suggested that a new contract before the start of the regular season is unlikely.

Maybe with the money dished out in recent days to the likes of Odell Beckham, Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Donald Lane Taylor Jersey , and Khalil Mack, Johnson’s demands suddenly didn’t seem so unreasonable to the Cardinals.

Panthers four-time All-Pro middle linebacker Luke Kuechly says he should be ready for full contact when training camp begins following offseason surgery for a torn labrum in his shoulder.

Kuechly participated in individual drills during minicamp Tuesday, but was held out of team drills.

The 27-year-old Kuechly called that a "bummer Daniel Kilgore Jersey ," saying "that's the best part of OTAs and minicamp. But it's still good to be out here."

He elected to wait until after the season to have surgery.

Considered one of the most cerebral linebackers in the league, Kuechly is the anchor of a defense that is perennially ranked in the top 10 in the league. He has been selected to the Pro Bowl in five of his six seasons.

Authentic Womens Logan Woodside Jersey
elaine95
Colaborador Voluntário
Colaborador Voluntário

AnteriorPróximo

Voltar para Sistemas de Equações

• Tópicos relacionados
    Respostas
    Exibições
    Última mensagem